Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Rate my bedroom

Acorn

Acorn

scERaming at the rain
★★★★★

Okay, so here's the deal: my room is an absolute disaster right now. It's like a fast food explosion happened in here. There are takeout bags, boxes, and cups everywhere, piled high on the floor and even spilling over onto the bed. I can barely see the carpet lol. Maybe I need to get my act together and clean up this mess before it takes on a life of its own!

Last edited:
Holy fuck. And I thought my room was bad.

@Friezacel @To koniec

i mog u, my room is spic and span except for the soda cans everywhere

View attachment 1216568
Okay, so here's the deal: my room is an absolute disaster right now. It's like a fast food explosion happened in here. There are takeout bags, boxes, and cups everywhere, piled high on the floor and even spilling over onto the bed. I can barely see the carpet lol. Maybe I need to get my act together and clean up this mess before it takes on a life of its own!
How do you live like this?

Why is there a chair facing the bed..?

Aren't you afraid of rats and roaches??

which country are you in rn bro

Absolutely disgusting rotter bedroom. I can only imagine the awful smell of all that. Clean it up before it turns into a biohazard bro

True. I have terrible acne that won't go away no matter what. Brutal
I used some prescription serum for my acne and it worked really well but I didnt use it for a while and kept it out of the fridge so it doesnt work anymore and I have to go to the doctor to get a new supscription but my social anxiety is too bad

Absolutely disgusting rotter bedroom. I can only imagine the awful smell of all that. Clean it up before it turns into a biohazard bro
The smell isnt THAT bad since most of it is just empty plastic bags and bottles:y'all:

Better than the usual kfc but also more expensive:feelscry:
this is why i only buy fried chicken from this local fast food restaurant near my house

they have it cheaper and season it really good, kfc in my city sells bland tasteless chicken

Having a clean room is a good cope so i hope you cleaned it already :feelsokman:

I used some prescription serum for my acne and it worked really well but I didnt use it for a while and kept it out of the fridge so it doesnt work anymore and I have to go to the doctor to get a new supscription but my social anxiety is too bad
Brutal. At least it helped

My room was an absolute shit hole last year but it's okay at the moment