Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Rate my autism. Anyone modelling here as well? (Pics inside)

Rate my autism from one to five.

Votes: 1 7.7%

Votes: 1 7.7%

Votes: 2 15.4%

Votes: 2 15.4%

Votes: 7 53.8%

• Total voters
Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★
I am kinda hyped, because I found a nice 1:69 model of a late 60s Scammel tow truck for 1€ in the thrift shop.

Notice that toy die-cast cars like Matchbox or Hot Wheels are usually box scale (that's where the name matchbox originally came from); all models are shrunken or enlarged to this size, what in effect means only average sized cars are in the nominate scale of 1/64. The big trucks are 1/100 and the small buggies and jeeps 1:55, what makes them all not fit each other and look dumb.
The thing is for post apocalyptic tabletop wargames, I need a majestic truck for my warrig.
So this 1/69 truck comes in perfectly.
I never got the car model appeal, but I kinda got into it with time being a postapoc fan. It's fun to make your own custom body-works with a jewelers saw and acessories to turn them into mad max style vehicles. Regular collecting of car models still seems somewhat boring to me as well, ngl. I am also recently really getting into Hot Rods (no homo).
K2-Scammell-Heavy-Wreck-Truck-1.jpg

It's 1,5 times the width and lengths of a normal matchbox car. :feelsokman:
I spent ages looking for a suitable model. Trucks in this scale are really rare and usually boringly modern or expensive.

flnij7cmv6q31.png

Not that I am able to do any of this (tx eyes). So the only option for me is to fantasize.

Will I ascend when I show Stacey my collection?

e07b20ffd67e495e5f6325dd395d0ac7--bad.jpg

Last edited:
You arent as autistic as that high functioning autist incel here on the forums.

Go ascend chad

Ngl I thought this forum had now become Chads.co officially.

You arent as autistic as that high functioning autist incel here on the forums.

Go ascend chad
Nah I am also ugly as fuck. Coomer pic for reference.

autismmogs me

Can't really rate, because an autist would be obsessed with the detail, accuracy and state of the model, but it looks like you don't care much about those things.

I used to collect hotwheels, specially old cars, but i didn't like the new models since 2017, i don't have much but they are cool.

Can't really rate, because an autist would be obsessed with the detail, accuracy and state of the model, but it looks like you don't care much about those things.

I used to collect hotwheels, specially old cars, but i didn't like the new models since 2017, i don't have much but they are cool.
Well happened, but not in the mood currently. Mirin details and obsessing over accuracy and paintjobs is my main hobby ngl, but overall I am more of a miniatures guy.

I also learned to hold myself back over time and to take a more pragmatic approach.