Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Rate my ankle monitor

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★★★★
I have to wear it until my next court hearing in December.
2 cucks from the tracking company came over on Monday, told me about how it works and strapped it on.

Attachments

• IMG_20240717_092619.jpg
    IMG_20240717_092619.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 101
6.5/10

Also nigger trait jfl

Why are you under house arrest? Why do you have green laces for a dress shoe?

I'm not under house arrest, I can come and go as I please as long as I abide by my curfew.
And I have green laces on my shoes because I like how it looks.
Its apart of my style jfl.

Did they find out you are a .is usER?

And I got into trouble with the law for physically assaulting an 18 yeaar old foid back in march

Did they find out you are a .is usER?
the police, court and my solicitor do know, but they don't seem to care too much.
It's not illegal to be an IS user in britbong land... yet.

Ankle monitors boost your SMV.

I'm not under house arrest, I can come and go as I please as long as I abide by my curfew.
Oh you Europeans and your non-punishments! If you were in the US you'd be staring down 5 years imprisonment.

Also, wear black laces.

Attractiveness.
People compliment my green laces from time to time, mostly other men.
Also, I like green, my clothes are almost all black, I like to wear some green accessories to my ensemble.

Those green laces will go really well with your purple flower shirt

You will look like Poison Ivy

Last edited:
Those green laces will go really well with your purple flower shirt

You will look like Poispn Ivy
this coming from a nigger that wore orange t shirts and cricket jumpers with faggy shorts

What did you do to the foid if you're allowed to say?

10 euros if you tear it off

What did you do to the foid if you're allowed to say?
Back in march at night, i took a shortcut home through an alleyway, and i saw this blonde white cunt walking towards me, she was alone.
So, i punched her square in her head and ran for it, i did that because foids fucking hate me, including her.
so i took her hatred of me, and threw it right back in her fucking face, and i made sure it hurt like hell too.

on sunday, during the morning, i walked by that same alleyway, and 2 jerkops were investigating it, my assault of that girl was obviously reported to them.
they recognized me, arrested me and i spent the rest of the day and all night in a cell in the station.
i appeared in court the following morning and was released on probation, but i was ordered to live under a curfew.
i've been in and out of court to give them updates on my behaviour and so the judges and jury can decide on what kind of sentencing i get.

last time i was in court was on the 27th of june, i would have gotten a 6 week sentence in prison for assault, but its been suspended for a year.
in the mean time, i still have that curfew, and i have to pay compensation to the slag i walloped and have to wear an ankle monitor until my next court hearing in december.

Ankle monitors boost your SMV.
Time to ankle monitormaxx, will see if I can get one from Amazon
Back in march at night, i took a shortcut home through an alleyway, and i saw this blonde white cunt walking towards me, she was alone.
So, i punched her square in her head and ran for it, i did that because foids fucking hate me, including her.
so i took her hatred of me, and threw it right back in her fucking face, and i made sure it hurt like hell too.

on sunday, during the morning, i walked by that same alleyway, and 2 jerkops were investigating it, my assault of that girl was obviously reported to them.
they recognized me, arrested me and i spent the rest of the day and all night in a cell in the station.
i appeared in court the following morning and was released on probation, but i was ordered to live under a curfew.
i've been in and out of court to give them updates on my behaviour and so the judges and jury can decide on what kind of sentencing i get.

last time i was in court was on the 27th of june, i would have gotten a 6 week sentence in prison for assault, but its been suspended for a year.
in the mean time, i still have that curfew, and i have to pay compensation to the slag i walloped and have to wear an ankle monitor until my next court hearing in december.
based

hahahahahaha gigabased

10/10

the police, court and my solicitor do know, but they don't seem to care too much.
It's not illegal to be an IS user in britbong land... yet.
How did they find out? Did you tell them?

The monitor looks like a tight fit and uncomfotable. How does it work? Is it GPS?

How did they find out? Did you tell them?

The monitor looks like a tight fit and uncomfotable. How does it work? Is it GPS?
they searched my phone, and the monitor fits fine.
pretty sure its gps, idk.

how did they get your phone just hide it
i had it with me when those 2 jerkops saw me.
when i was arrested, i was searched at the station and my phone confiscated

Based, most incels stay inside and talk shit on the internet, but you're one of the few who actually take action in the real world to punish foids.

Based :feelsLSD:

Based, most incels stay inside and talk shit on the internet, but you're one of the few who actually take action in the real world to punish foids.

Based :feelsLSD:
like today, i barged into a few foids while i was out in town this morning.
i even heard 2 of them say "ow!".