Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Rate monster flavor

Left4DeadDarkie

Left4DeadDarkie

Xe/Xer Pansexual non binary
★★★★★
Snapchat 2131876903

I'd rate it a 7/10

I can't really describe the flavor but it's good

@Ron.Belgrade @blackoutblackin

i like that too but had khaotic today

In summary, Zero Ultra Monster flavor is characterized by a light, citrusy, and lemony taste with possible fruity and peach tea notes. While opinions may vary on the exact flavor profile, the general consensus is that it is a refreshing and citrus-forward flavor.
Sounds decent

the purple one is my favourite

I don't see many boomers drinking monster

This is the second time I've been called a boomer on here because of me drinking monster lol

idk it’s just a meme that boomers always drink the white monsters, no idea how it started

These things feel like absolute cancer going into the body. Even alcohol feels safer. Jfl.

These things feel like absolute cancer going into the body. Even alcohol feels safer. Jfl.
Gigatrue.

I drink them because they taste so good tbh.

I get so much paranoia from the caffeine tho

:feelswhat:

most unbased thing i have ever heard you say brocel
NIGGA IM SORRY!!!!!!

Idk why but it just tasted like medicine. I still have it in my monster can collection tho lol

I only ever drank the regular one. I just drink coffee I barely ever have energy drinks.

I only ever drank the regular one. I just drink coffee I barely ever have energy drinks.
Workcel/studycel trait : you toss and wash coffee or just mix it in warm water and drink.

used to drink white only, the rest are too fucking sweet.

Btw real talk i unlocked some new fear about kidney stones that you get from energy drinks am i too paranoid or nah?