Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

rate lunch

zerozerozero

zerozerozero

PSALM 137:8
★★★★
IMG 20240601 142154398
noodles with fried mushrooms and egg + chocolate bar

Poor nigga shit 10/10

6.5/10

put some pepper on the egg, and you also should have added some more protein such as chicken or beef.

Absolute poverty/10

How do you manage to burn eggs lmao

i eat something like this every now and again, i sometimes slice up some bacon and add some grated cheese

4/10

The mushrooms look like the scrapings from a grill, moreover the egg looks like a piece of debris from the space shuttle challenger explosion. But ultimately, the ramen is visually tantamount to hardened silly string soaked in piss.

And I'm not a fan of milk chocolate, I prefer 95-100% dark chocolate since i'm a stone cold incel whose never felt the warmth of a woman.

6.5/10

put some pepper on the egg, and you also should have added some more protein such as chicken or beef.
wouldnt even been able to get it down if i put meat in it, my appetite has been really bad since i start smoking again a few days ago

4/10

The mushrooms look like the scrapings from a grill, moreover the egg looks like a piece of debris from the space shuttle challenger explosion. But ultimately, the ramen is visually tantamount to hardened silly string soaked in piss.

And I'm not a fan of milk chocolate, I prefer 95-100% dark chocolate since i'm a stone cold incel whose never felt the warmth of a woman.
the mushrooms were my favourite part i like them burnt and crispy

I give it a 5/9

Last edited:
3/10. Egg yolk is the only good part cuz it's semi raw. If it weren't for the egg yolk i would rate 0/10.

Some people prefer sweet, umami, spicy; others prefer burnt I guess.
True. I was only teasing. Sunny-side ups that are overcooked or brown make a perfectly good meal. I used to eat them that way everyday.