Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Rate how I'm like irl

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★★★★
i've been pretty open with info about me irl, for example:

.i'm white-bri'ish, i speak with a southern english accent, i was born in surrey, a county outside london, but i don't live there anymore.
i've not been back there since i left a decade ago and i don't want to.

.i'm goth, i wear black shirts with white graphic designs, black smart trousers, and black knockoff doc martins, i also wear green accessories to my attire too like green bead bracelets and green shoelaces and I've also sewn 3 purple patches onto one of my jackets.
I used to listen to music by sisters of mercy, joy division and motionless in white, but that was years ago and i never really felt motivated to listen to their entire playlist.
I'm more of a fan of songs, not bands.
I used to be a big black veil brides fan, until Andy Biersack, being the total cUcked soyfag that he is, supported and protested with Burn Loot Murder back in 2020.
I think he and the rest of his band even made a song for BLM jfl.
And no, i don't personally know other goths irl, and i'd rather not, other goths are massive hypocritical, elitist gatekeeping assholes.
I personally knew one a lot time ago who called me a poser for liking black veil brides, but he was a fan of metal music, and he even wore a metal shirt too ffs! :feelshaha:
Don't think i would ascend with a goth foid irl tbh, i prefer soft feminine foids.

.irl, i'm quiet, distant, anti-social and standoffish, but'm not completely arrogant and rude.
I'm not great at making and keeping friends, mainly because most people are cUcKed normie fags and foids also hate me for being male and white.
in general, i would rather have a gf over male friends tbh.
you can kiss and fuck a foid, but you cant with male friends and with male friends, you and them would constantly compete and mog eachother.
i've also been a little naughty here and there, in regards to the law.
i shoplift drinks and food when i'm broke, intentionally barge into foids in public and i even physically assaulted one in march.
i got busted for that btw, and you get learn more about that in my previous threads.
I also say politically incorrect words irl like niggers, faggots, troons, kikes and pakis, people i personally know irl know i'm pretty racist, anti-LBGT and hateful.
I've even admitted it to them.

Last edited:
You sound kinda scary tbh.

I feel like you would beat tf outta me if you were in a bad mood lol

You sound kinda scary tbh.

I feel like you would beat tf outta me if you were in a bad mood lol
probably, probably not.
I'm not too good in a fight tbh, i rarely got into fights when i was growing up, but i stand my ground and try to defend myself.
i have been told that i look like a criminal or a serial killer, pretty sure thats a compliment.
And yeah, irl i do intimidate people and even scare them.

probably, probably not.
I'm not too good in a fight tbh, i rarely got into fights when i was growing up, but i stand my ground and try to defend myself.
i have been told that i look like a criminal or a serial killer, pretty sure thats a compliment.
I also scare people irl too but I'm super high inhib and have only ever been in one fight before in the third grade lol.

Also did you delete your face reveal thread where you posted part of your face?

You reminded me of someone in that pic but I forgot who it was

Nice to see a hateful goth. 99% of goths are just shitlibs with makeup.

How to stay goth past 50

I also scare people irl too but I'm super high inhib and have only ever been in one fight before in the third grade lol.

Also did you delete your face reveal thread where you posted part of your face?

You reminded me of someone in that pic but I forgot who it was
I revealed my censored face twice, and i did not delete them.

Ngl you sound like what IT wants to portray incels as.

probably, probably not.
Britishrichardramirez.is

Nice to see a hateful goth. 99% of goths are just shitlibs with makeup.

View attachment 1201545
similar to metalhead, pretty much.
funny how these guys think their edgy, counter culture, rebellious and anti establishment, but they support shit thats protected and defended by the establishment.

I revealed my censored face twice, and i did not delete them.
Oh ok.

Idk how you are low inhib enough to do the things you do tbh.

I'm to high inhib to even look at someone for more then a second lol

(there was this Mexican guy a week ago that looked a little mad when I glanced at his gf so I looked at him a little longer to troll him lol)

Oh ok.

Idk how you are low inhib enough to do the things you do tbh.

I'm to high inhib to even look at someone for more then a second lol
growing up in a broken home with a poor family on a crappy street will do that to a mofo

growing up in a broken home with a poor family on a crappy street will do that to a mofo
Damn. Sorry you went through that brocel :feelsbadman:

I can relate to the poor part

Damn. Sorry you went through that brocel :feelsbadman:

I can relate to the poor part
it was all because my retarded boomtard father decided to marry my broke whore mother, who was a single mother to 4 bastards boys too.

tallfag. Only tallfags write long paragraphs about why they're incel (usually they don't shower enough or other redpill shit).
Imo he’s mainly incel because of what IT would say but he’s a good user I like reading his foid posts

Imo he’s mainly incel because of what IT would say but he’s a good user I like reading his foid posts
fucking funny how these guys sperg out over someone being an inch taller than them, but they still go around asking IS users their heights jfl.

fucking funny how these guys sperg out over someone being an inch taller than them, but they still go around asking IS users their heights jfl.
Imo you can ascend with your physical stats you’re over 6ft and white mtn.