Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

rate how creepy these batman villains are

i'm kinda obsessed with the idea of batman fighting criminals who look and act more like monsters than humans tbh.
it reminds me of the nietzche quote, "he who fights monsters must make sure he doesn't become a monster".

it reminds me of the nietzche quote, "he who fights monsters must make sure he doesn't become a monster".
Yeah hanging around a bunch of evil niggers made me evil lmao he was right abt that

I wasn't even that bad. I was a pure hearted blonde kid with a happy smile man.....
mogs me for being blonde, i hate being a brunette.
btw, how do you rate the creepiness of those batman villians in that video?
the mad hatter, scarface, professor pyg, jane doe and Cornelius stark.

Killer Croc and Manbat are pretty creepy too.

shame, blonde hair is mogger hair.
i think i might have been have been blonde when i was really young.
Yeah I was platinum blonde. Hyperborea ass nigga

i'm kinda obsessed with the idea of batman fighting criminals who look and act more like monsters than humans tbh.
I liked scarecrow in the animated series because of this, same with that one bat thing

I liked scarecrow in the animated series because of this,
you mean this version of scarecrow from tas?

I dont remember as I was pretty young but I think so. I remember an episode set in like a baseball game or some shit and the fear gas was pretty cool
kXt5HxKFcKcPOmj8zPPe9N6XiLN1ZV5vS3KUP5KfezH-MomVZxJZ1tl4vjrP5AvE7vBgPMVkMpTOsixaGaEspkRAGg
scarecrows had 3 designs in tas. and i think they all look great.
that scarecrow motif with his halloween like colour scheme was and still is pretty original.
it's a lot more so that the clown motif, which is cliche and overused.

i can already think of a few evil clown characters aside from joker.
pennywise, hisoka, the violator, adam mcintyre, captain spaulding and kekfa palazzo.
and i mean CLOWN characters, not jesters, jesters are ok, but i hate harley quinn.
i can't think of any evil scarecrow characters aside from the ones that were in dr who once.
and i don't like dr who, fucking shit series.

kXt5HxKFcKcPOmj8zPPe9N6XiLN1ZV5vS3KUP5KfezH-MomVZxJZ1tl4vjrP5AvE7vBgPMVkMpTOsixaGaEspkRAGg
scarecrows had 3 designs in tas. and i think they all look great.
that scarecrow motif with his halloween like colour scheme was and still is pretty original.
it's a lot more so that the clown motif, which is cliche and overused.

i can already think of a few evil clown characters aside from joker and harly quinn.
pennywise, hisoka, the violator, adam mcintyre, captain spaulding and kekfa palazzo.
and i mean CLOWN characters, not jesters, jesters are ok.
i can't think of any evil scarecrow characters aside from the ones that were in dr who once.
and i don't like dr who, fucking shit series.
second one i think

i like the straw hay he has for hair, his 3rd design makes him look like an evil church preacher tbh
The Batman IP has always had cool character design. I fucking hate marvel shit

Whatever you say Mr Redbull