Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rate him and guess his ethnicity 2

psyop

psyop

Larp
★★
He’s got 350k followers and makes a living from thirst traps. Imo he mostly appeals to young girls and blacks. I’d say he’s slightly above average

IMG 9291

4, curry normie

Fuck that faggot.

That haircut is kekfuel

Pretty average looking (5/10), maybe arab, indian, Pakistani, etc.

Hard 9/10, ethnics can't be below 8/10 in 2024.

Fuck is this shit lmao

How tf did he reach 350k? "Just act gay theory" or some bs?

rating:
above average ethnic, 5.5/10 not much to say, i would say hes arab

I hate those normie Arab teenage boys who look like him. They are always arrogant fuckboys

How do u know how much he makes

It's over because not white

... in an alternate reality.
I live there and I visited many countries in Europe, I know. All foids go crazy over Turkish, Arab and black bad boys

Turd world trash not worth a penny.

what the fuck this spic looks ugly

I live there and I visited many countries in Europe, I know. All foids go crazy over Turkish, Arab and black bad boys
I should move to Europe and thugmaxx if I thugmaxx in the U.S i would just look like a LARP.

He’s look Pakistani. He has female gaze bro.
fuck no what about that facial hair is female gaze? He looks like a dirty minority at a flea market in a poor area. Females see him as unclean

fuck no what about that facial hair is female gaze? He looks like a dirty minority at a flea market in a poor area. Females see him as unclean
I see so many foids simping over guys with goatee on tiktok.

Females fuck dogs you think they care about clean?

You don't get paid from tiktok views

You don't get paid from tiktok views
It’s called creator fund, you only get paid if you have 10k followers and on the videos longer than 1 minute. He used the thirst traps to build up followers then posts 1 minute videos between them. He does regular promos too and used to go live daily and receive gifts which pay

Pretty average looking (5/10), maybe arab, indian, Pakistani, etc.
Hard 9/10, ethnics can't be below 8/10 in 2024.
I hate those normie Arab teenage boys who look like him. They are always arrogant fuckboys
It's over because not white
what the fuck this spic looks ugly
Pakistani

Not over curries? :feelsUgh:
They don't slay as much as Arabs from what I have seen. Athough I used to know a Tamil dude who walked around with a bunch of blonde foids all the time. He wasn't short though

I used to know a Tamil dude who walked around with a bunch of blonde foids all the time. He wasn't short though
@Rapist :feelsseriously: Muh Tamils are the biggest incel. Fuck off y'all are fakecel