Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Rate HiddenUzer’s Oneitis.

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
She’s the 3rd one (2nd one from the right)

A953860D 1C44 4E99 A104 72CB42449CD3

Last edited:
He told me he wanted to sniff her farts and lick her eyeballs and use her skin as a coat.

Mogs me by infinity

I would be able to rape all of them at the same time if I would smoke glass from crack pipe (in video game)
Plus high flip kick to the snout

6/10 you guys are deluded if you think that she will not reject you on sight.

I would rape and when I won´t be horny anymore I WILL SHOW THOSE WHORES WHAT IS THE REAL UFC (IN VIDEO GAME)
Yeah boy you would break their spines in half wouldnt you?

I would rape and when I won´t be horny anymore I WILL SHOW THOSE WHORES WHAT IS THE REAL UFC (IN VIDEO GAME)

@HiddenUzer send me pics for discussion plz

Average make-up maxxed Becky

Shut up dumb normie looking faggot shut yo bitch ass up eat a godaamned happy meal go fuck yourself faggot jump of a cliff please

would reject me/10

High tier becky imo. :feelsugh:

3/10

legit see hotter foids walking around campus than those slags. her tits are pretty small too
agreed. I have seen far better foids than her in my area and rich areas(Massachusetts/college campus etc.) especially have foids who mog her easily.

Right, doesn't look like anything special, you can go to any mall, concert or wherever youngfags hang out and see 20 cakeface whorez that look like her. Makeup and male thirst/desperation sending price of foids to the moon tho.

She looks cakey as hell, do you guys consider her attractive? Sure i mean she's not ugly, but not worth getting oneitis over

The one on the far left is by far the hottest.

it must feel bad for them to live 70+ years until they die without thinking of you once

while males have to spend those same 70+ years constantly thinking about the girl

so brutal

looking at these worthless toilets makes me rage.