Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rate her

misanthropist

misanthropist

Officer
★★★
Skjermbilde 2024 07 07 225149
Skjermbilde 2024 07 07 225206
Skjermbilde 2024 07 07 225432

Skjermbilde 2024 07 07 225509

btw i used to talk to this foid back in 2022 when but then the mf blocked me cause im "wierd" but i still stalk her profile

2/10 neef to see more

over for your nigger ass

Suspiciously tranny-looking in some photos.

Really depends on the pic. 4/10 on the first pic, 3/10 on the next two pics, 8/10 on the last pic.

I guess she has used a filter on the last pic.

5 or so (inb4 OP is the foid and curios to see what STINKY incels would rate her)

Not my type, some pics are not the best but she isn't ugly.

only good in the second photo

Not into sheboons. Objectively she is a 4,4/10

What, she is totally hot. Really has that whole jungle fever vibe about her. Would procreate mixed skin people with her. Mulattos will rule the earth anyway.
you think she would go for cumskin? she would go for tryone obviously

What, she is totally hot. Really has that whole jungle fever vibe about her. Would procreate mixed skin people with her. Mulattos will rule the earth anyway.
Imagine living with a sheboon, Jungle fever for sure.

I would love having hot sex with her for hours until every drop of my cum has left my balls into her uterus and I'm risking cumming blood

I don't like sheboons so imo 0. But objectively maybe a 3? She looks borderline tranny

I would love having hot sex with her for hours until every drop of my cum has left my balls into her uterus and I'm risking cumming blood
true but im doing it till my dick falls off

you think she would go for cumskin? she would go for tryone obviously
Yeah, I imagine she would. But would bang her if the opportunity presented itself.

Imagine living with a sheboon, Jungle fever for sure.
I would enslave her and train her to be an obedient pet/sex toy. Would make a tattoo on her ass that says "open only for white cocks".

Yeah, I imagine she would. But would bang her if the opportunity presented itself.

I would enslave her and train her to be an obedient pet/sex toy. Would make a tattoo on her ass that says "open only for white cocks".
hahahahaha nice fantasy

Blacks have the best looking women, objectively. And arabs and indians too. White women are very overrated honestly.
I simply don't like black skin. It makes the contrast so low. White women have higher contrast (except blondes, but they are beautiful in other ways ... except for their eyebrows), you can clearly see the difference between hair and everything and shadows are also more pronounced.

Also I'm not sure whether it's natural or a lip filler, but the lips are way too big. This is my by far biggest complaint with her and also something which is more common with black people (except for "bimbos" who, I think, are white girls trying to have black features)

I simply don't like black skin. It makes the contrast so low. White women have higher contrast (except blondes, but they are beautiful in other ways ... except for their eyebrows), you can clearly see the difference between hair and everything and shadows are also more pronounced.

Also I'm not sure whether it's natural or a lip filler, but the lips are way too big
its natural she is mutt what do you expect

she is doing a kissing pose dumb fuck
Yeah, of course it makes sense. Probably I just don't like the pose. But do you know if she has used a filter in the last photo? Why does she look so much better there than in the others? And maybe I also only like it because she's mutt

Also I'm not sure whether it's natural or a lip filler, but the lips are way too big. This is my by far biggest complaint with her and also something which is more common with black people (except for "bimbos" who, I think, are white girls trying to have black features)
Whites are the most genetically diverse for sure but in terms of sheer beauty to me black women will always come first. There is just smt about that sensuous lip, that cat-like stare, that brown skin...The contrast issue would be solved by black women getting banged by white men like me. We would make nice contrast. Yin and Yang. I only like white women if they are milfs or bbw category.

Yeah, of course it makes sense. Probably I just don't like the pose. But do you know if she has used a filter in the last photo? Why does she look so much better there than in the others? And maybe I also only like it because she's mutt
i thinks its the lighting and she has her natural hair out?