Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Rate her

streets of kikinda are filled with these type of foids

Ethnic whore, nothing special.

images

63a2dd9682682c385db484e3.jpg

Last edited:
average stripper

What's her name in English?

And nah, she's not that hot imo, she's like a 4-5/10 ig

I think Turkic
Possibly, though the city she is from is overwhelmingly Slavic Russian according to stats, but I am aware that governments will alter/shift the definition to fit some narratives at times.

city she is from is overwhelmingly Slavic Russian
It doesn't work like that. I wouldn't really pay much attention to stats because many non-slavic people in Russia were Russified, and + mixed families. Sister of my mother mixed with ugly ethnic who looks like an ape and all her children turn out ethnic as well despite her being Slavic with non brown eyes, light brown hair. Kids are having Russian names and they will be recorded as Russian in the stats. That ethnic had Ukrainian surname lol.

2010923778_huge.jpg

Last edited:
Does she have Siberian in her? Or Turkic/Central Asian of the sorts?

No doubt she has had all of those inside her at one time or another.

It doesn't work like that. I wouldn't really pay much attention to stats because many non-slavic people in Russia were Russified, and + mixed families. Sister of my mother mixed with ugly ethnic who looks like an ape and all her children turn out ethnic as well despite her being Slavic with non brown eyes, light brown hair. Kids are having Russian names and they will be recorded as Russian in the stats. That ethnic had Ukrainian surname lol.

2010923778_huge.jpg
One of my university lecturers was from Volgodonsk or somewhere near there and had red hair - very unusual in Russians. Idk maybe she had some foreign ancestry but if she did she never mentioned it and she had a Russian name. Anyway I don't know the nationality/ethnicity of her husband, I just saw him in pictures, but he was like this pigmentation:

1701276494_sportishka-com-p-kavkaztsi-bortsi-vkontakte-42.jpg

Probably at least partial хач blood.

One of my art teachers was also a high tier becky, brown hair blue eyes, and married the PE teacher, who had this pigmentation:

main-qimg-1446cf7d0c80c1d716de994ad64f54a4-lq

absolutely demonic. :feelsdevil:

With Russia being so big and varied you can have very Nordic blond people or people who are quite Turkish/Mongoloid all classed as 'Russian'.

/

The woman in the OP is from the Russian Far East (born there, moved to Moscow when she was 6), peroxides her hair and has brown eyes.

vopros-5.jpg

hdf.jpg

There are a few pictures of her with blue eyes - presumably she's wearing contacts or it's Photoshop. Unless someone labelled a picture of another similar-looking woman with her name.

Her handlers have also told her to made some statements mildly against feminism.

Anyway I don't count humanoids with brown eyes as human, but in her subhuman category I give her 8. Above average looks and her charisma and talent give her a boost.

If she didnt act like a retarded whore it would be higher

Ethnic whore, nothing special.

View attachment 1174580
images

63a2dd9682682c385db484e3.jpg
from what little i know about this bimbo toilet, she's russian. I think you can find her older pics where she's younger and she looks more natural (and obviously better) . She's like 6/10 max, nothing special in her looks for me. I won't lie she's attractive but imo not worth thirsting after.

from what little i know about this bimbo toilet, she's russian. I think you can find her older pics where she's younger and she looks more natural (and obviously better) . She's like 6/10 max, nothing special in her looks for me. I won't lie she's attractive but imo not worth thirsting after.
Looks turkic to me, like tatars for example. Definitely not clean russian.
i

Looks turkic to me, like tatars for example. Definitely not clean russian.
i
i looked up her mother, looks mostly russian to me. Then again, not very typical. Could not find the dad, maybe that's where the kike is buried (like, of course). Noviops be like...

Such low quality slav foids are first to fuck niggers
+small tits
3/10 for me