Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rate from 1 to 10

blackoutblackin

blackoutblackin

Officer
★★★★★
This girl REALLY likes black men.

Attachments

• StorySaver.net-wyagia-Video-1720625557725.mp4
    346.5 KB
Nigger, if you are going to worship foids just kill yourself.

Rate killing yourself.

I just coomed so i really don't give a fuck about sex anymore for the next 30 minutes but i'd say 4/10

Long faced tranny looking ass, MTB

Nigger, if you are going to worship foids just kill yourself.

Rate killing yourself.
where in this post you see me worshipping foids? I’m asking for someone else’s opinion, nothing to do with me.

where in this post you see me worshipping foids? I’m asking for someone else’s opinion, nothing to do with me.
Yeah, yeah. Rate this whore I would fuck.

Pure foid worshipping

If they're skinny and not deformed they are fuckable. I don't bother rating women. It's either o would fuck or wouldn't. After a certain limit they all just blend into "bangable" territory

If they're skinny and not deformed they are fuckable. I don't bother rating women. It's either o would fuck or wouldn't. After a certain limit they all just blend into "bangable" territory
To me, they are most fuckable a little chubby. The skinny ones don't turn me on nearly as much as mildly overweight ones do

To me, they are most fuckable a little chubby. The skinny ones don't turn me on nearly as much as mildly overweight ones do
Yeah I should have clarified, not disgustingly fat. Doesn't have to be model thin

Aren’t you technically worshipping her by admitting you wanna fuck her?
No, I am a heterosexual man. It's natural. Now, putting foids up for other brocels to see is simply evil, foid worshipping plus asking a rating.

Are you a nigger worshipper ?

No, I am a heterosexual man. It's natural. Now, putting foids up for other brocels to see is simply evil, foid worshipping plus asking a rating.
I don’t get how posting a video of a girl means I’m worshipping her? If anything you’re just much of a simp as I “am”(even though I’m not being one). Would you say the same thing to someone who would give her a low rating?

After he bite gets fixed by braces probabily like 6/10. Cute face.
Unfortunately chad-only:feelsrope:

I don’t get how posting a video of a girl means I’m worshipping her? If anything you’re just much of a simp as I “am”(even though I’m not being one). Would you say the same thing to someone who would give her a low rating?
Mang, you are just justifying your foid worship wanting all the brocels validate your sexual desire with this foid. How else can be this called by foid worship?

It is like drinking water in front of thristy people in the desert and ask people to rate how good water is for them.