Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Rate Cyrax, the ugly man (THIS GUY HAS MULTIPLE GF AND IS 4'11'', WHAT IS YOUR EXCUSE?)

EVEN BLACKOPS2CEL TIER PEOPLE HAVE GFS, WHAAT IS YOUR EXCYSE INCELS?

All you do is shit on other incels when you get your mental breakdown despite being uglier than majority of the users here and being 5'2. If you hate incels so much, hang out with the reddit crowd.

All you do is shit on other incels when you get your mental breakdown despite being uglier than majority of the users here and being 5'2. If you hate incels so much, hang out with the reddit crowd.
i'm not 5'2''; i'm 5'5''

Are you trying to get banned?

which really means most of you "fakecels" jsut needs to go out and get pussy

FCUK IM CRYING RN :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
THE INCEL RAGE, I CAN'T BELIEVE THERE ARE WHITES IN THIS WEBSITE :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
FUCK YOU FAKECELS! JBWWWWWWWWWW!!1!!!ONE!!

His "heather" girlfriend is gross looking, he is a 0/10 and she is 1/10, they fit, either way he could get a prime girl if he wanted since he is a oofy doofy and oofy doofy reigns

His "heather" girlfriend is gross looking, he is a 0/10 and she is 1/10, they fit, either way he could get a prime girl if he wanted since he is a oofy doofy and oofy doofy reigns
Wtf oofy doofy means?

NT mogs me to infinity. :feelsUgh:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back