Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rate Curry National Cricket Teams

Fardin Khan

Fardin Khan

Only mediapill is real
-
Indian Cricket Team

all-Indian-cricketer-name.jpg

India%20team.jpg

Pakistan Cricket Team

Pakistan-team-scaled.jpg

FtxJYHTagAAYE2j

Bangladesh Cricket Team

4475366.webp

013584_01_02.jpg

Sri Lankan Cricket Team

sri_lanka_t20_world_cup_squad_2021-min.jpeg

94126089.jpg

Why does every Indian user ask people to obsessively rate hundreds of pictures? It's why I avoid true incel discord. There's always some Indian or turk spamming you with pictures of random guys and asking you to rate them. I'm sorry but no one has time for this. Try looksmax.org or something.

Paki team got cucked so many times that 1000s of memes were generated from the disappointment of their fans :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

They all MOG me.

Paki team got cucked so many times that 1000s of memes were generated from the disappointment of their fans :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
and what about india? they treat cricket as religion and get mogged by australia where cricket is like 4th popular sport

There's always some Indian or turk spamming you with pictures of random guys and asking you to rate them
this is because western and indian beauty standards are different in many ways and that create confusions....many indian poor dalit got 7 rating where indian movie stars got subhuman rating..