Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Rat is a spirit animal of incel

Saudade

Saudade

midwit
★★★★★
Think about it. Nobody likes rats, they find them disgusting, rats have every negative connotation possible attached to them, normies scream when they see one and they all want them dead just like us. I think that in few decades incels will have to hide in sewers and catacombs just like rats to ensure survival and to prevent being hunted down and exterminated by normies who despise us and want us all gone.

Last edited:
Yes and we will bring the next black plague in the beta uprising

@Musophobia thoughts?

@Musophobia thoughts?
It is very true tbh, I relate to rats a lot, I even look like one ngl
I think that in few decades incels will have to hide in sewers and catacombs just like rats to ensure survival and to prevent being hunted down and exterminated by normies who despise us and want us all gone.
Sounds much better than my current life, even rats lifemog me ffs

Just crawl through a toilet theory.

rats like to incestmaxx I think

Agreed tbh, if you disregard the pest aspect of them, they're actually pretty cool. Also, there's a lot of forum members who like rats.
Agreed tbh, if you disregard the pest aspect of them, they're actually kinda cool. Also, there's a lot of forum members who like rats.

And just like incels, when you take a rat in (fancy pet rats not wild rats) and show them affection they can be a very great companion. Have you ever cuddled a rat before? Very nice creatures, very misunderstood, and very affectionate.

2020 will be a Year of the Rat. Last Year of the Rat was 2008. Was that a good year?

i think spiders are the incel spirit animal tbh
2020 will be a Year of the Rat. Last Year of the Rat was 2008. Was that a good year?
i think around 2008 the manosphere slowly got started

Gymrat is the spirit animal of the truecel
MYT3oimI

i think spiders are the incel spirit animal tbh
they are relateable animals for incels aswell
males go through a fierce sexual selection and in most species, females choose the biggest male, over for spidercels tbh

Bats have an ugly face and they only come out at night

Attachments

• Gallery Of Bat Face.jpg
    Gallery Of Bat Face.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 14
If you disregard the pest aspect of them, they're actually kinda cool and there's a bunch of forum members who like them.

Rats have toxic personalities

Dogill, horsepill, and now the ratpill

Ratpill is hardest to swallow

View attachment 182070

Just crawl through a toilet theory.
Lol! My neighbor had a swimmer... Lol.

Unfortunately,
Think about it. Nobody likes rats, they find them disgusting, rats have every negative connotation possible attached to them, normies scream when they see one and they all want them dead just like us. I think that in few decades incels will have to hide in sewers and catacombs just like rats to ensure survival and to prevent being hunted down and exterminated by normies who despise us and want us all gone.
The "rat" totem animal has been taken by the jews. :[

Maybe we can be mice instead?

No man back in school I would hear girls say rats are cute. We are not any small rodent because girls love those shits. We're more like bacteria or fungus.

Rats are absolutely trucel animals. my favorite rat

I love rats I own 3 of them rn

No, I am majestic Dragon. Dragon is misanthropic super high IQ hermit who likes to fuck lolis. Why you think in stories, Mr. Dragon always wants young maiden because Mr. Dragons like to fak lolis. Why do I want to eradicate humanity because I am misanthropic fire breathing dragoncel.

No, I am majestic Dragon. Dragon is misanthropic super high IQ hermit who likes to fuck lolis. Why you think in stories, Mr. Dragon always wants young maiden because Mr. Dragons like to fak lolis. Why do I want to eradicate humanity because I am misanthropic fire breathing dragoncel.
cope jfl

Cope aside. I always had a liking for dragons even before I was 10.
tbh dragons are cool but since they are big and strong and shiny they are Chad

it is true man, rats do incestmaxx, they fuck with any other ratcel they come across, sons brothers
they mog me either way tbh

I legit have musophobia. What's the reasoning behind your avi & name?

I legit have musophobia. What's the reasoning behind your avi & name?
I have a very underdeveloped mandible, resutling in a severe overbite, I've been called a rat in highschool and such
But what affected me the most was my former ''oneitis'' calling me a rat, telling me that I deserved to live in sewers, that truly hurt me and I won't forget about her words until the day I die. that's where the name comes from, she was afraid of me, a rat

I have a very underdeveloped mandible, resutling in a severe overbite, I've been called a rat in highschool and such
But what affected me the most was my former ''oneitis'' calling me a rat, telling me that I deserved to live in sewers, that truly hurt me and I won't forget about her words until the day I die. that's where the name comes from, she was afraid of me, a rat

Ah okay I see. I can relate, I also have protruding buck teeth but was not called a rat but rather something else I won't disclose due to potential doxx.

Not mocking but that sounds like a episode of Batman Beyond where Ratboy makes his first appearance? The writers were blackpilled af :feelsbadman: :feelsrope:
Ratboy

tbh I always found rats to be kind of interesting

No spiders are, everyone hates them because they are ugly.
2788406370_4f27836cc4_z.jpg