Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion [Rarity Theory] The less of "x" there is, the more value "x" has.

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
Take Chad for example. If all of us were Chads there was no need for foids to pick and choose because everyone is good looking.

Remove 30% of Chads and turn them into incels then only 70% of the population would get laid and the rest would rot.

Take this theory and apply it to countries where you are perceived as more "rare" the same way Chad is.

No, of course you are not Chad. But the same way he is rare you can attempt to be "rare" in other places.

For example, if all females and males are red then a blue man comes along. A red female would be willing to eventually give the blue man a go. Since she is tired of the same old red male.

If a bunch of good looking blue men show up, you are still rare and may find something with effort. But the more blue men realize that the red space is easy lays for them, the more will show up. Hence over-saturating that area and making the blue man not rare anymore. This is seen in places such as Tokyo, its stupid to even go there. The same way places such as Kiev are. Even though they are in "unsaturated" parts of the world, the areas are over saturated and you will never find shit there.

Have a [Discussion] about this, in theory this works. But since most areas in the world are over-saturated you would have to seek areas which people are not willing to visit.

this sounds like supply and demand in a way

I think like some red pill location maxing would work in part due to this principle for some normie, and above tier men.

No rareness for your face tbh.

But it ecplains how average ethnics get stacies.

Say youre a janitor traveling with a group of cheerleaders to their next football game. On your way there your plane crashes and the Chad pilot dies, now its only you and a bunch of 18 year old cheerleaders stranded on an island, you probably wont be rescued in years if not decades

According to your theory would you slay being the only male there? @Eskimocel

Say youre a janitor traveling with a group of cheerleaders to their next football game. On your way there your plane crashes and the Chad pilot dies, now its only you and a bunch of 18 year old cheerleaders stranded on an island, you probably wont be rescued in years if not decades

According to your theory would you slay being the only male there? @Eskimocel
If you are stuck there for decades, I am willing to say that either.

1. You will go batshit fucking insane and do crazy shit since there is nobody around. ;)

2. There are no other males around, even though you may not be the optimal person they are willing to fuck. Eventually during your lifetime, one would give it up for you.

I am willing to say that you still get laid, probably through the first option. Your scenario has no law, but let me just assume there was law and none of that shit happened.

Then yea, I would say that eventually a foid would give it up to you out of disgust or just for the sake of getting some cock in them because they are starving animals. Eventually they would, especially if they die off faster than you since they all just teehee around.

I am willing to say that you still get laid, probably through the first option. Your scenario has no law, but let me just assume there was law and none of that shit happened.

Tbh talking about myself specifically Im too high inhib to run brute force game, even if I could be 100% sure I would get away with it I wouldnt be able to do it because Im a beta bitch

Tbh talking about myself specifically Im too high inhib to run brute force game, even if I could be 100% sure I would get away with it I wouldnt be able to do it because Im a beta bitch
Then since you as a male is willing to adapt better in the hopes of you getting pussy, you WILL make sure you dont die off as fast as them. Eventually you will be left with one foid, and she will give it up to you. But in that scenario since you are the only male and nothing around is fuckable, you will be used for sex.

Then since you as a male is willing to adapt better in the hopes of you getting pussy, you WILL make sure you dont die off as fast as them. Eventually you will be left with one foid, and she will give it up to you. But in that scenario since you are the only male and nothing around is fuckable, you will be used for sex.

Tbh kind of hard to feel used if Im a virgin

giphy.gif

Shed be doing me a favor

NEET shut-in autistic hermits are insanely rare, going by that theory I should highly valued and sought after.

NEET shut-in autistic hermits are insanely rare, going by that theory I should highly valued and sought after.
This only applies to looks and theories that involved going to other countries or seeking other locations to get laid.

Chad extermination = all incel problems fixed.

When there won't be a steady supply of fuckbois that can pump and dump them 24/7, will foids have any other choice than us?

That is why the temporary solution to inceldom is the removal of Chad for society. Either the traditional way or just secluding them in male-only work camps.

Well, I thought that was obvious, since everyone can see that everything that is in less number is rarer, and also more valuable.
Chad extermination = all incel problems fixed.

When there won't be a steady supply of fuckbois that can pump and dump them 24/7, will foids have any other choice than us?

That is why the temporary solution to inceldom is the removal of Chad for society. Either the traditional way or just secluding them in male-only work camps.

You're right, but that wouldn't happen because good-looking people are just people with normal bone growth, and also with greater sexual dimorphism.

Take Chad for example. If all of us were Chads there was no need for foids to pick and choose because everyone is good looking.

Remove 30% of Chads and turn them into incels then only 70% of the population would get laid and the rest would rot.

Take this theory and apply it to countries where you are perceived as more "rare" the same way Chad is.

No, of course you are not Chad. But the same way he is rare you can attempt to be "rare" in other places.

For example, if all females and males are red then a blue man comes along. A red female would be willing to eventually give the blue man a go. Since she is tired of the same old red male.

If a bunch of good looking blue men show up, you are still rare and may find something with effort. But the more blue men realize that the red space is easy lays for them, the more will show up. Hence over-saturating that area and making the blue man not rare anymore. This is seen in places such as Tokyo, its stupid to even go there. The same way places such as Kiev are. Even though they are in "unsaturated" parts of the world, the areas are over saturated and you will never find shit there.

Have a [Discussion] about this, in theory this works. But since most areas in the world are over-saturated you would have to seek areas which people are not willing to visit.
If "rare" traits were valued I'd be swimming in pussy since I'm pretty sure I hold the record for thinnest male wrists for my height in existence.

If "rare" traits were valued I'd be swimming in pussy since I'm pretty sure I hold the record for thinnest male wrists for my height in existence.
Thats not the main idea of the post. If you as a 3/10 red male go to an area filled with 3/10 blue males you are bound to get a blue female interested in you despite there being people of the same smv.

You're right, but that wouldn't happen because good-looking people are just people with normal bone growth, and also with greater sexual dimorphism.
This is the true blackpill. Chad isn't some mythical adonis like we make him out to be. We are just defective. Chad traits are normal male traits. Incel traits are genetic diseases.

Only if the rare features is good. If you buy a product with a crap package, but other people get it with the same nice package, you wouldn't be proud or happy. For example in real case, considering many men are in average height with normal frame and body type, I should be an ultra rare, an ectomorph scoliosis turbomanlet. Which means by the rarity logic, I should be swimming in pussy by now. Women would prefer a common normal man than a unique genetic inferiority

Only if the rare features is good. If you buy a product with a crap package, but other people get it with the same nice package, you wouldn't be proud or happy. For example in real case, considering many men are in average height with normal frame and body type, I should be an ultra rare, an ectomorph scoliosis turbomanlet. Which means by the rarity logic, I should be swimming in pussy by now. Women would prefer a common normal man than a unique genetic inferiority
Thats not the main idea of the post. If you as a 3/10 red male go to an area filled with 3/10 blue males you are bound to get a blue female interested in you despite there being people of the same smv.

Just fist them br0!
Fistmaxx