Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Rare slav chad?

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
ded srs? just lol imagine being him, it's so fucking over for us ded srs

Truly he is the real life embodiment of Ivan Erokhin.

I'll just cope by saying that I'm going to be born as a Slavic Chad slaying prime pussy in my next life

Originally, slavs were nordic people and some nordic genes are still floating around. The Mongol invasion truly fucked slavs up (literally and figuratively)

what is this weird line

mogs me so hard

Originally, slavs were nordic people and some nordic genes are still floating around. The Mongol invasion truly fucked slavs up (literally and figuratively)
Can kind of confirm ngl, my grandpa from mom's side is Tatar ngl recessed chin came from my mom ngl it's over

Tfw some horse fuckers dilated your entire bloodline :cryfeels::cryfeels:

no slav is from the word slave because southern slavs was slaves to ottomans

There are chads of every ra

I hate slavic languages

no slav is from the word slave because southern slavs was slaves to ottomans

LOL. That's an urban legend, bro. "Slav" originates from the ancient proto-Slavic word "слово" (slovo), which literally translates as "word". When Christianity came to the present-day Ukraine and southern parts of Russia, the noun "slovo" turned into the verb "slavit", which means "to praise or worship". The people adopted the term "slavs" as spreaders/worshipers of Christian god.

Can kind of confirm ngl, my grandpa from mom's side is Tatar ngl recessed chin came from my mom ngl it's over

Yep. My entire maternal side is of Tatar and actual Mongol origin. It's over.

Brutal hatepill

The grammar case system must've really got on his nerves.

Yep. My entire maternal side is of Tatar and actual Mongol origin. It's over.

The grammar case system must've really got on his nerves.

Bruhhhhhh i would be proud to be a mongol they legit took over the entire world why self hate be proud of who you are

Chadlite tbh. Brutal neckpill though.