Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Rare photos of ER

• Thread starter Deleted member 17719
  • Start date
Deleted member 17719

Deleted member 17719

28yo KHV, 5'6, Autist and Gaelic supremacist.
-
Erhair2

Erhair

yeah his hair looked kinda funny

not really rare i saw those pics already somewhere

Similiar to my current hair. Over.

with some surgery in his eyes,he would have slayed

Looks like me tbh

Wtf he looks like he is about to charge at some americans screaming banzaiiii

Looks like he is having a terrible time

There are more pictures of him in this video

Looks kinda dead inside

The young man was simply mentalcel imo

He already looks miserable. Sad.

more photos of elliot

In this one you can see,his feel,his trying hard,being in a NT situation,with these two women,the women are clearly HAPPY with themselves,descontracturated,without worries,relaxed chill,they re examples of ppl with a bright life,but how they cant laugh? everybody treated em like princesses,beautiful women,and had tons of friends. In the other hand,look elliot's face,hes so akward,poor guy,hes not comfortable with who he was,just trying hard to act with dignity,and fit the NT course of the interaction which took place there,hes also lost in thoughtness,of painful background life experiences.He was just a poor broken guy,who life didnt gave him a victory or a chance to fight back against injustice,and he had to search for it,but sadly he died carrying out a terrible crime. Society sometimes,needs to open more eyes and see who they judge,who they reject.Humans need to learn more about this episode. R.I.P ellliot

b9b10509a97ce65558178ad2db457a1a6714df73c69840083fe105d638d24ab5.jpg

article-2640204-1E38527100000578-140_306x423.jpg

I've seen them tbh.Still kinda funny tho.He looks like a faggot.

It is hard to believe he was half white, he looks nothing like his father

more photos of elliot

In this one you can see,his feel,his trying hard,being in a NT situation,with these two women,the women are clearly HAPPY with themselves,descontracturated,without worries,relaxed chill,they re examples of ppl with a bright life,but how they cant laugh? everybody treated em like princesses,beautiful women,and had tons of friends. In the other hand,look elliot's face,hes so akward,poor guy,hes not comfortable with who he was,just trying hard to act with dignity,and fit the NT course of the interaction which took place there,hes also lost in thoughtness,of painful background life experiences.He was just a poor broken guy,who life didnt gave him a victory or a chance to fight back against injustice,and he had to search for it,but sadly he died carrying out a terrible crime. Society sometimes,needs to open more eyes and see who they judge,who they reject.Humans need to learn more about this episode. R.I.P ellliot

Has some small looking shoulders for sure.

I wonder what year this was? His sister was born in 1996 I think so she must only be 13, I assume Elliot is 18

He was a mentalcel, if his dumbass parents raised him properly, he would have been slaying.

more photos of elliot

First of all: these are ywo ugly foids. Second: I've never seen these photos, which is strange

First of all: these are ywo ugly foids. Second: I've never seen these photos, which is strange
I never said they were greek godesses it's much More i think the blonde one Is (was) a perfectly looksmatch of elliot

Looks weird ladyboy, ngl.

He should go ER...
Oh wait
full

more photos of elliot

Fuck that is a brutal pic. You can see the misery in him. He gets so mogged by that blonde woman, probably having sex all day while elliot rotted. Know that feel, being lifemogged into oblivion

You can see the pain in his eyes ngl, brutal

Fuck that is a brutal pic. You can see the misery in him. He gets so mogged by that blonde woman, probably having sex all day while elliot rotted. Know that feel, being lifemogged into oblivion
Yea man,its so painful to see,because that foid phone must had be fulled of messages,of whatsapp,contacts,etc. All life adventures,to tell,experiences to brag about,social stuff,pleasure,and being comfortable, WHILE elliot,was with extreme anxiety,rot,in loneliness,being rejected,bullied,without social experiences,trying in that meeting of the photo to act as many normie and "civil" posible but his pain and anxiety overcomes him,look that face,poor guy

Life would have been a complete 180 if he grew up in asia

U can already tell he is done with life lmao