Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Rare L for vegan foid

H

HateCurry

Banned
-

View: https://youtu.be/IIZ-QG04JNY

Brutal

Why are they so weird, they even made her a boys' cut to show she is leftwing SJW woman JFL

So much for bluepill

slide thread for the fact that GEICO and Toyota keep on promoting WMAF relationships

she's probably fucking a carnivore chad while she's away

She's not really a vagan if she let herself be in this commercial promoting meat.

She's not really a vagan if she let herself be in this commercial promoting meat.
Women love to virtue signal. There are a lot of veganmaxxed herbivorecels here who don't eat meat, those guys don't appear on vegan discords, truecels are the real vegans, females only virtue signal, people have these vegan critique channels and they focus on other channels, and these channels are females, then they cry about them being ex vegan like you put your faith and trust in a female, what makes you think she wouldn't just quit this shit lifestyle? These people believe in ethics and being a good person for the sake of being good, these things don't even exist, I realize now.

I would probably go vegan if meat prices go higher or they lower prices.

I mean this is like refusing to like a foid's tiktok post, if you don't like it some other simp will like it therefore it's useless. If I go vegan and I refuse to do activism I save nobody, I only go on an ego trip thinking how much of a good person I am, the pig I saved will be eaten by some other customer. Brutal. This is why I hate being incel, you can't change the world as an incel, if you're willing to work for something but you know your efforts will go into waste, it's just over, you're better off committing suicide wasting all resources for chad.

Women love to virtue signal. There are a lot of veganmaxxed herbivorecels here who don't eat meat, those guys don't appear on vegan discords, truecels are the real vegans, females only virtue signal, people have these vegan critique channels and they focus on other channels, and these channels are females, then they cry about them being ex vegan like you put your faith and trust in a female, what makes you think she wouldn't just quit this shit lifestyle? These people believe in ethics and being a good person for the sake of being good, these things don't even exist, I realize now.

I would probably go vegan if meat prices go higher or they lower prices.

I mean this is like refusing to like a foid's tiktok post, if you don't like it some other simp will like it therefore it's useless. If I go vegan and I refuse to do activism I save nobody, I only go on an ego trip thinking how much of a good person I am, the pig I saved will be eaten by some other customer. Brutal. This is why I hate being incel, you can't change the world as an incel, if you're willing to work for something but you know your efforts will go into waste, it's just over, you're better off committing suicide wasting all resources for chad.
Being vegan saves a cow, a pig, and 100 chickens on average a year. If more of us did that it would make a big difference. I've been vegetarian for almost a decade, which took away at least $8000 from supporting the meat industry during this time.

Her roasty beef flaps in a toasted biscuit

Being vegan saves a cow, a pig, and 100 chickens on average a year. If more of us did that it would make a big difference. I've been vegetarian for almost a decade, which took away at least $8000 from supporting the meat industry during this time.
There is proof of abuse in the cages too, so even if we did go vegan, they would beat them regardless. These people need to get fired from some welfare law of some sort so they don't hurt them before they're even slaughtered.

There is proof of abuse in the cages too, so even if we did go vegan, they would beat them regardless. These people need to get fired from some welfare law of some sort so they don't hurt them before they're even slaughtered.
Those cucks should be fired and have cameras in those places 24/7 to watch the workers.

Those cucks should be fired and have cameras in those places 24/7 to watch the workers.
Fr poor ugly bastards they look horrible and they're not high iq too like us. I really feel grateful and blessed watching animals, partly why animals are better than humans, except cats and dogs...

Any other vegancels?

I'm guessing OP is vegan, I think @Animecel2D and @Intellau_Celistic are veggiemen.

Any other vegancels?

I'm guessing OP is vegan, I think @Animecel2D and @Intellau_Celistic are veggiemen.
Yep, I eat mostly tofu and soybean products. Why would I ever eat meat when I can have delicious tofu with soy sauce instead