Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Rare based foid or is she grifting simps?

glowIntheDark

glowIntheDark

I who have never known foids
★★★★★
Screenshot 20240405 032423

I don't remember the full story off the top of my head but she used to do drugs and dates black guys. definitely a grifter

No such thing as a based foid.

pearl is a grifter like scamza

She is just admitting the true nature of foids

skipping around this video this female did as females do and compiled "the tea" as they call it if you wanna watch it. basically she's born into upper class nepo baby that got dumped by a nigger for having too big a body count (timestamp 8:40 in video. imagine getting dumped by a black man for your body count :lul:)

she is fucking ugly even for a white bitch

she is a coalburner

skipping around this video this female did as females do and compiled "the tea" as they call it if you wanna watch it. basically she's born into upper class nepo baby that got dumped by a nigger for having too big a body count (timestamp 8:40 in video. imagine getting dumped by a black man for your body count :lul:)

shiet that is interesting

She craves Tyrone cock only

Literally every redpiller is a scammer or grifter on youtube.

"Based foids" are certainly rare. In fact, they're the rarest thing ever. They don't exist.

She's ~28 and unmarried with no kids, and her entire life is centred around getting attention and validation online. Yet she preaches traditionalism and critiques modern females. She doesn't even need to work, either, her Dad is rich. She's almost as laughably hypocritical as Jesse Lee Peterson (who is a closet homosexual who talks about race 24/7, while preaching Christianity, that homosexuality is evil and race doesn't exist).

Haven't watched the video, but the tweet already makes me think grifter

she is a coalburner
the blonde hair is always a signal for that (generally the lighter the hair the more likely she is to be a coal burner)

Last edited:
She's ~28 and unmarried with no kids, and her entire life is centred around getting attention and validation online. Yet she preaches traditionalism and critiques modern females. She doesn't even need to work, either, her Dad is rich. She's almost as laughably hypocritical as Jesse Lee Peterson (who is a closet homosexual who talks about race 24/7, while preaching Christianity, that homosexuality is evil and race doesn't exist).

I don't remember the full story off the top of my head but she used to do drugs and dates black guys. definitely a grifter
AWALT is law !

Such content should be encouraged, not discouraged. It doesn't matter if she's grifting or not.

Awareness is key. Hot females spreading anti-feminist messages will always be beneficial to men (and society, and children, and women) in the long term.

Such content should be encouraged, not discouraged. It doesn't matter if she's grifting or not.

Awareness is key. Hot females spreading anti-feminist messages will always be beneficial to men (and society, and children, and women) in the long term.
hot :feelstastyman: ?
R u a nigger?

I don't think women can be based. If they ever say something based, you can count on it being a "give me attention, I am one of you"-things.