Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Rappers constantly acknowledge statusmaxxing.

Sniffles

Sniffles

Low inhibmaxxing...
★★★★★
There are a million diff rappers that mention always getting rejected b4 fame. Lol yachty, Kodak black, ruby da cherry. Just a few examples.

My avi is a statusmaxxed manlet rapper. Rap game is legit Bra

I'm not faggy enough to die from opiates. But if I ever make incel rap I will post it here and tag you.
Make sure to please. I still listen to the songs on mainlanders YT all the time.

Make sure to please. I still listen to the songs on mainlanders YT all the time.
Yeah Mainlander has great songs. This one isn't on YouTube but its the best tbh. Another reminder to @Mainländer to make a studio version.

tbh iti s one of the most legit theories out there

Yeah Mainlander has great songs. This one isn't on YouTube but its the best tbh. Another reminder to @Mainländer to make a studio version.

I appreciate that you like my stuff, bros. You want me to do an extended version of "tbh, ngl"? I'm planning on doing it for a long time now and many people were asking, I'll do it soon. I have to make the lyrics. I have some other OC stuff to record and upload as well, coming soon!

I appreciate that you like my stuff, bros. You want me to do an extended version of "tbh, ngl"? I'm planning on doing it for a long time now and many people were asking, I'll do it soon. I have to make the lyrics. I have some other OC stuff to record and upload as well, coming soon!
Yes. Blow up like egg white.

In the 90, thugmaxxed rappers were truthtellers before the blackpill existed.

In the 90, thugmaxxed rappers were truthtellers before the blackpill existed.
Do you think there were 90s rappers that were blackpilled though? Without knowing it?