Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL rapper tekashi69 teaches how to respect women to get laid

sadricecel

sadricecel

Banned
-
2yxybgN.png

what ethnicity is he seriously

He's latino. @kkt6

What is this, sattire?

And her pussy was soaking wet, the complete opposite effect of looking at our faces after we approach them

Why do ppl listen to those rappers I cannot get it.

He had to shower and take haircuts for weeks to improve his personality to be able to do this.

Pedophille game legit

What does InsellTears have to say about this? Their "respect women" theory is all bullshit?

This wtf. tittycels can get laid but I can't

Last edited:
not sure who that is but he looks young and sad to see women lusting over people like this

JFKek at his manboobies.

Fuck man, EVERY rapper born after 1995 or so looks like a fucking tumblr weirdo that's trying to be edgy. When I was growing up these guys would have been laughed at...but somehow these freaks dominate the rap game today?

Youngcels...what the fuck is going on with your generation?

Fuck man, EVERY rapper born after 1995 or so looks like a fucking tumblr weirdo that's trying to be edgy. When I was growing up these guys would have been laughed at...but somehow these freaks dominate the rap game today?

It's all the normies and college kids listening to them, old rappers had a fan base consisting of gangbanger and hood livers so they had the gangbanger wardrobe and attitude.
These new guys are catering to mystified millenials that have never seen a gun in their life, so they can be as gay as possible and still keep an audience.

Joey Badass aint like that u.u

It's all the normies and college kids listening to them, old rappers had a fan base consisting of gangbanger and hood livers so they had the gangbanger wardrobe and attitude.
These new guys are catering to mystified millenials that have never seen a gun in their life, so they can be as gay as possible and still keep an audience.

That seems to explain everything.

If these millennials listened to 10 seconds of a DMX song they would be screaming "toxic masculinity!!!!!" and running to their safe spaces.

I can't even imagine how sheltered and weak you'd have to be to look at someone like XXXFaggotion or "lil pump" and unironically think "man, this dude's hard as hell! He ain't frontin, he gangsta for real! I wouldn't wanna fuck with him!". Instead, here I am, a 31 year old man well past his prime who has been on a T blocker for the past two years...and I could STILL destroy almost any of these 18-22 year old rappers in a fight.

I guess the fact that these sheltered Tumblr snowflakes LARPing as rappers legit run the rap game these days is just a sign of the times.

5t0YC0J.jpg

gFCu2HO.jpg

8PmbuEH.jpg

What a soft and histrionic generation....

If these millennials listened to 10 seconds of a DMX song they would be screaming "toxic masculinity!!!!!" and running to their safe spaces.

I can't even imagine how sheltered and weak you'd have to be to look at someone like XXXFaggotion or "lil pump" and unironically think "man, this dude's hard as hell! He ain't frontin, he gangsta for real! I wouldn't wanna fuck with him!". Instead, here I am, a 31 year old man well past his prime who has been on a T blocker for the past two years...and I could STILL destroy almost any of these 18-22 year old rappers in a fight.

I guess the fact that these sheltered Tumblr snowflakes LARPing as rappers legit run the rap game these days is just a sign of the times.

5t0YC0J.jpg

gFCu2HO.jpg

8PmbuEH.jpg

To be fair, most rappers LARP when they rap, even in the 90's this was the case

but yeah, at least rap back then was about the streets and how hard it was for them to grow up, you know telling an actual story instead of "yuhh bitches on my dick YUHH FUCK A HOE UP YUHH"

5t0YC0J.jpg

gFCu2HO.jpg

8PmbuEH.jpg

True ass fuck. In uni I always here these fucking white boys or asian boys pumping this shit acting like they hard but all of them are from suburbs and never seen any of the shit they rap about. Whats more annoying is when they talk in slang or some shit, pisses me off so hard. Even though these rappers are pussies some of there songs are catchy though so I give them that

Youngcel here,I feel I'm the only one who doesn't like these new trash rappers, if Tupac was alive he'd call all of them out, like drake, softie. Lil Wayne over all imo >> eazy e was a little dude but people didn't fuck with Him, these new rappers you could bitch slap them and they'll have their guards on you, back then you'd get clapped

Trash music for trash people.

If only we had a “good personality” like he does then we’d be getting laid.