Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Rapper T.I. checks every year if his daughter is still a virgin

Carotel

Carotel

Just rope
-

For those who are too lazy to read the article: Basically, Rapper T.I. revealed that he takes his daughter to a gyno check-up every year to check on her hymen to make sure that she's still a virgin. People say it's "abusive", even though it seems like his daughter has to agree to this in order for him to even get the information on wether she's still a virgin or not.

I think it's based AF that he doesn't let his daughter become a whore and if I had a daughter, I'd do the same.

I thought the same thing, it's pretty weird once she's at 18 but if I had a daughter I'd definitely be checking. However, it's pretty inaccurate as a foid can be born without a hymen, can easily break it by sports or by a tampon.

Good I'm glad

For those who are too lazy to read the article: Basically, Rapper T.I. revealed that he takes his daughter to a gyno check-up every year to check on her hymen to make sure that she's still a virgin. People say it's "abusive", even though it seems like his daughter has to agree to this in order for him to even get the information on wether she's still a virgin or not.

I think it's based AF that he doesn't let his daughter become a whore and if I had a daughter, I'd do the same.
inb4 TI gets the Michael Jackson treatment!

Finally a father in 2019 who doesnt want his daughter to be a complete whore. Most father nowdays want their daughters to get gangbanged everyday if possible

All women should be virgins before marriage

Now THAT's a real man @SchrodingersDick
Finally a father in 2019 who doesnt want his daughter to be a complete whore. Most father nowdays want their daughters to get gangbanged everyday if possible

There's not much fathers can do nowadays, because soyciety says fathers who don't want their daughters to be whores are possessive and controlling, therefore brainwashing daughters to act against their fathers.

Last edited:
I thought the same thing, it's pretty weird once she's at 18 but if I had a daughter I'd definitely be checking. However, it's pretty inaccurate as a foid can be born without a hymen, can easily break it by sports or by a tampon.
That is true. I even read somewhere that females are born more and more without a hymen since there isn't any more need for them as humans are becoming cleaner

That is true. I even read somewhere that females are born more and more without a hymen since there isn't any more need for them as humans are becoming cleaner
Makes sense