Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Rapper Nipsey Hussle shot dead. He was 33 years old

XerxesAzrael

XerxesAzrael

I enjoy beer, especially Colt 45
★★★★
https://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/...Injured-in-Hyde-Park-Shooting--507920391.html

"Rapper Nipsey Hussle was shot and killed outside his clothing store in the Hyde Park neighborhood of South Los Angeles Sunday, while two other people were also injured, NBC News reported."

"The shooting occurred at approximate 3:20 p.m. in the 3400 block of Slauson Avenue, Mike Lopez of the Los Angeles Police Department said. Lopez said that it was an ongoing investigation, no one had been detained and the suspect or suspects remained at large."

Another rapper dead, by the way he was making a documentary on Dr Sebi who said he had herbs that could cure AIDs, so I suspect the government killed Nisey just because he was going to make a movie about Dr Sebi.

Shoots me
Assassinates me

No idea who he is. Well, was...

Don't really care tbh

Literally who

fuark I was just listening to this nigga

RIP East African homeboy :feelscry:

I heard that it was an inside job :feelsmega:.

I’m clueless of people when it comes to the music industry.

7E5C8898 8563 45DE 8053 27D143AEA244

Killed by the government because he tried to destroy the pharmaceutical industry with dr sebis raw vegan high alkaline diet. He was coming out with a documentary about it. Even said that he was going to be killed for it.

Disease, mental disabilities etc. only exist to those who put acidic foods into their bodies. Do you know how fucked the pharmaceutical industry would be if this went mainstream? Although I'm sure at that point they would probably start poisoning crops just like they did with Sebis products after they killed him.

Dr sebi has PROVENLY cured aids, cancer, mental diseases etc. With these high alkaline vegan foods.

Fuck this world. Money is the only thing that matters to these greedy demons

Killed by the government because he tried to destroy the pharmaceutical industry with dr sebis raw vegan high alkaline diet. He was coming out with a documentary about it. Even said that he was going to be killed for it.

Disease, mental disabilities etc. only exist to those who put acidic foods into their bodies. Do you know how fucked the pharmaceutical industry would be if this went mainstream? Although I'm sure at that point they would probably start poisoning crops just like they did with Sebis products after they killed him.

Dr sebi has PROVENLY cured aids, cancer, mental diseases etc. With these high alkaline vegan foods.

Fuck this world. Money is the only thing that matters to these greedy demons
Dr sebi is not this rapper

Therefore you are wrong

Dr sebi is not this rapper

Therefore you are wrong

Dude, what are you talking about? I never said Dr sebi was this rapper. I said this rapper was killed for trying to bring Dr sebis diet mainstream and Dr sebi was killed for the same thing.

Just don't statusmaxx, bro

Ventilates me

Who?
And why would I care?

Dude, what are you talking about? I never said Dr sebi was this rapper. I said this rapper was killed for trying to bring Dr sebis diet mainstream and Dr sebi was killed for the same thing.
You don't see how stupid your conspiracy theory is? You think he's the only person who's "tried to bring dr sebi to mainstream?"

How successful was was the rappers attempts? Oh right. Not successful at all.

Just like every other rapper, he was killed by another nigger

the jews did it.

You don't see how stupid your conspiracy theory is? You think he's the only person who's "tried to bring dr sebi to mainstream?"

How successful was was the rappers attempts? Oh right. Not successful at all.

Just like every other rapper, he was killed by another nigger
Kek, So who else is notable that has tried you cuck? Start naming them and tell me what they were doing, how much influence they have and how big there following is.

Last edited:
Another wanna be gangsta dead, lmao. It's always ironic when these rappers who act gangsta in their songs get killed.