Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Rapper Nipsey hussle killed today because he exposed the pharmaceutical industry?

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
It always was corrupt.

assasinates me

never even heard of him was his music good?

i dont know this guy ngl

He didn't expose shit. That old faggot didn't "have a cure.."

He didn't expose shit. That old faggot didn't "have a cure.."
yeah he was a quack, not a doctor. jfl at retards that believe that shit.
Anyone with an above 140 iq and an interest in science and medicine can cure cancer, so the illuminati have to kill those who figure it out so they can continue making billions.

Anyone with an above 140 iq and an interest in science and medicine can cure cancer, so the illuminati have to kill those who figure it out so they can continue making billions.
That's not how it works. Sorry, but you're retarded. Stephen Hawking had a higher IQ, he should have cured cancer and his disease at that rate.

That's not how it works. Sorry, but you're retarded. Stephen Hawking had a higher IQ, he should have cured cancer and his disease at that rate.
Low iq example. Stephen hawking couldn't even jack off if he wanted.

I cant take it seriously with the illuminati logo.

I cant take it seriously with the illuminati logo.
You played in the illuminati's plan then. They use mockery and sarcasm to make the truth seem like a conspiracy.

Low iq example. Stephen hawking couldn't even jack off if he wanted.
But you said:

Some high IQ people were incels and some are suicidal. It's not a magic potion. Do you know how IQ works? It's not universal. You don't get good at mechanics and expect that to carry over to cooking do you? That's what you're saying about IQ.

I believe it. This is the real world where anything goes. Stop thinking like teehees

Some high IQ people were incels and some are suicidal. It's not a magic potion. Do you know how IQ works? It's not universal. You don't get good at mechanics and expect that to carry over to cooking do you? That's what you're saying about IQ.
Maybe because it takes a lot of motivation and the ability to practice on aids patients.

ventilates me

this fr? this died really died today?