Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rapper having 5 kids with 5 foids at the same time...

Low class whores

Can somone please shoot this nigger dead along with those whores?

I bet BBC halo helped him out a ton

This cannot be the new normal.
Surprise Threaten GIF

FUCK THESE FILTHY FUCKING WHORES FOR SHARING A TYRONE WITH MULTIPLE OTHER WOMEN AND ALLOWING HIS BIG BLACK COCK TO PENETRATE THEIR FISH AND SULPHUR STINKING CUNTS WITH VILE NIGGER SEMEN AND GROW A FREAK OF NATURE FOR A CHILD INSTEAD OF HAVING A GENUINE CONNECTION WITH A SOFT HEARTED SOUL LIKE ME AND LIVE A LONG HAPPY HEALTHY LIFE TOGETHER FULL OF JOY, HAPPINESS, AND LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsrope:

Perfect example that the top teir men get all the foids and the low teir men (bottom 98%) get nothing or chad/Tyrone leftovers.

becky harem tbh

Genocide blacks now

just be nigger theory

tbh even without makeup she mogs lots of white foids here who would be 10/10s in mumbai

but the foids in OP are just mid beckies
I don't understand....she mogs those foids - but those foids would be 10/10s? So what would she be?

talk clearly.

I don't understand....she mogs those foids - but those foids would be 10/10s?
pajeets rate almost any white foid as 10/10

I don't mean that mid, white foids are actually 10/10

pajeets rate almost any white foid as 10/10

I don't mean that mid, white foids are actually 10/10
Yea - so what is this bitch, literally from a Mumbai slum, to you?

She was featured in a Chanel ad.

We need to reset his bloodline to zero asap

They must love his good personality! JFL.

I wish I was a nigger

FUCK THESE FILTHY FUCKING WHORES FOR SHARING A TYRONE WITH MULTIPLE OTHER WOMEN AND ALLOWING HIS BIG BLACK COCK TO PENETRATE THEIR FISH AND SULPHUR STINKING CUNTS WITH VILE NIGGER SEMEN AND GROW A FREAK OF NATURE FOR A CHILD INSTEAD OF HAVING A GENUINE CONNECTION WITH A SOFT HEARTED SOUL LIKE ME AND LIVE A LONG HAPPY HEALTHY LIFE TOGETHER FULL OF JOY, HAPPINESS, AND LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsrope:
Females hate soft hearted men.

peak of civilization when dumb ass low IQ nig rappers are worshipped, rich af and have harems

Apparently this photoshoot was fake. Makes sense, he is not a big name rapper and looks wise he is not a Tyrone. Would be closer to lifefuel if real.

He is not a top tier man, just a Nigger
The nigger is rapper so I assume he has status and money which raises his SMV quite a lot which is why he is a top teir man. The average guy wouldn’t be able to impregnate multiple chad/Tyrone only gatekeeping whores.

The nigger is rapper so I assume he has status and money which raises his SMV quite a lot which is why he is a top teir man. The average guy wouldn’t be able to impregnate multiple chad/Tyrone only gatekeeping whores.
Yeah he has inflated worth due to this Jewified society worshiping anything Nigger related.
This is dysgenics in action, an attack on the human race.

Yeah he has inflated worth due to this Jewified society worshiping anything Nigger related.
This is dysgenics in action, an attack on the human race.
Idiocracy is real and the Jews have won.
05D9C415 CEE1 49F0 9368 4679DD937B5A