Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rapper explicitly threatens rape. I don't remember any feminist outrage

clip11

clip11

St. Bluepill
-

At 1:59 he threatens to kick in a guys door and kill his wife then "if you got a daughter older than 15 I'll rape her"

This was released in the times when third wave feminism wasn't around.

They don't actually listen to the lyrics of rap.

This was released in the times when third wave feminism wasn't around.
I bet that DMX still gets laid with his toxic personality of threatening to shoot and rape women. Do you think that these lyrics available for any and all to hear drove him to involuntary celibacy? How many women stopped sleeping with him for his misogynistic views?

Must be the personality

It's OK for Blacks to rape girls. InCel Tears won't say anything.

I bet that DMX still gets laid with his toxic personality of threatening to shoot and rape women. Do you think that these lyrics available for any and all to hear drove him to involuntary celibacy? How many women stopped sleeping with him for his misogynistic views?
Didn't he die in the 80s?

No he's still alive
My bad. I was thinking of Eazy E. If this was released before 2012 then it was before the rise of the new wave of feminism.

DMX has been in jail multiple times for drug posession, driving without licence, animal cruelty. He tortured and killed dogs.
But he has 15 CHILDREN, all because of his amazing personality.

Low IQ. They do. Online at least.
Tyrone doesn't care about (((online))) shit.

And the ones who whine about Rapper Tyrone's lyrics are all rightwingcels larping as foids.

DMX has been in jail multiple times for drug posession, driving without licence, animal cruelty. He tortured and killed dogs.

Blacks can do no wrong in SJWs eyes.

If he was white then his career would be over.

Blacked

Tyrone doesn't care about (((online))) shit.

And the ones who whine about Rapper Tyrone's lyrics are all rightwingcels larping as foids.

White males only become feminists when they're talking crap about Islamic society. It makes sense.

If you're good-looking, all is forgiven. You can do no wrong. Morals only apply to non-Chads.

I wonder how many Stacy animal lovers he has defiled even though he is a known torturer of animals??

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back