Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Rapmaxxxing isn't easy

• Thread starter Deleted member 17719
  • Start date
Deleted member 17719

Deleted member 17719

28yo KHV, 5'6, Autist and Gaelic supremacist.
-
I was in my car tonight trying to kill time so I thought I would learn a Linkin Park rap verse, I have learned several songs word by word and they were quite easy to remember for example a few Blink 182 songs but I kept getting tongue tied with this rap verse. I don't know how those ghetto black rappers can remember all those words in a concert.

I used to listen to rap when growing up. Heres some examples.

Last edited:
i’m sure a speech impediment, an incel trait could make rapmaxxing hard

I don't know how those ghetto black rappers can remember all those words in a concert.
Jfl, have you even listened to modern rap?
It takes 0 effort to make songs these days and blow up.

I have good memory, I always remember the entire lyrics of the songs i like, i thought everyone did the same

I have good memory, I always remember the entire lyrics of the songs i like, i thought everyone did the same
the only song i have completely memorized is all star tbh

I rap before when I was younger

What is your problem?

Actually, just everything to be honest. I am struggling with something so crucial that it is really troublesome to me. On top of that my age, I cannot handle being 25 and yet unable to drive which makes it even harder. I cannot say I am just 17 and therefore I might be struggling with it, yet in reality younger persons do have an easier time to learn it. I also have no real motivation.

Get mogged bikecel, buscel. I cant drive too. I dont get mogged tho, its pretty easy to get a driver license.
It's not, maybe in USA but it took me over 50 lessons to pass the test. In USA all you have to do is push medals and look out for traffic lights. Even now it is difficult especially with the winding country roads and having other car lights shine into your eyes on these roads.

It used to require skill,nowadays it requires a combination of low iq,low inhib and autotune

I’m not a rapper

when I read the title I threw another e somewhere in there