Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Rapists: high T ogre-like losers or socially adjusted, psychopath Chads?

tulasdanslos

tulasdanslos

East though, they heading to the East
★★★
I'm struggling to figure out which group is more likely to rape in the West, low inhib truecels or high tier normies to Chad?

We can all agree that a woman being stripped and fucked against her will in a random alleyway, even at knifepoint or gunpoint, is a really rare background in rapes.

Most rape victims know their rapists, most rape victims climax during rape, most rape victims don't report their rape. That makes it more likely that they're being violated by high value men, and I vaguely remember a thread here about two normies with girlfriends having raped a girl.

However, rape is punished very heavily, both by the legal apparatus and by a hysterically gynocentric society. So it makes sense that only ugly guys who are fucked in the head rape.

Ofc, there are many kinds of rapists. I'm just wondering what is the most likely scenario: outcasts taking a crumb of pussy by force, or sexually greedy individuals who just want a quick nut no matter what.

I also specified "in the West" because it's a known fact that curries are offensively ugly on average, and there are no shortage of news about currycels raping. So I'm trying to understand rape in our societies, basically.

Rape of women is always justified if you are a KHHV

chad cant be a rapist because foids will never refuse :p

Dangerously based.

Even godfather Zeus got rejected/not given IOIs. C'mon, Chads aren't these mythological figures.
zeus isn't real but chad is

I'll recruit a bunch of based curries and make my own grooming gang ftw

zeus isn't real but chad is
Sorry, I'm ass at similes and metaphors. But you do admit that 8/10 Chad can be rejected, don't you? Even if only by 9-10 Stacy who has her aim set on 10/10 Gigachad.