Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Rapist pop star awaiting trial for multiple assaults marries top tier girl

R

RageAgainstTDL

Overlord
★★★★★
Jacob Hoggard became famous in the past year as the singer of the teenie pop band Hedley when hundreds of women came forward on Twitter and in the news talking about how he raped and/or molested them when they were underaged (or overaged). "Hoggard awaits a preliminary hearing set for July in his sex assault case. He’s facing one count of sexual interference and two counts of sexual assault causing bodily harm."

So what's new for Hoggard? Surely his life has been ruined now that everyone knows what a MISOGYNIST he is, right?
https://nationalpost.com/entertainm...hoggard-marries-on-new-years-eve-in-vancouver

Hoggard, 34, married 28-year-old Asselstine, who's has appeared on TV’s Supergirl, on New Year's Eve

The girl:
serveimage

Them together:
serveimage

But you're incel because you are a MISOGYNIST and you don't RESPECT WAHMAN, right?

Just rape and sexually assault hundreds of girls theory.

Last edited:
JBW strikes again

A curry rapist would never get adored like this. :feelsrope:

The girl:
serveimage
The slut treats herself as a commodity and so she is. She didn´t post that picture to show off her personality, she is young, soft and tight so she want to show that off with as little clothes on as possibly I am so tired of all these girls who claim otherwise!

The slut treats herself as a commodity and so she is. She didn´t post that picture to show off her personality, she is young, soft and tight so she want to show that off with as little clothes on as possibly I am so tired of all these girls who claim otherwise!

He isn't even that good looking. Once again, status triumphs looks, and bluepillers will use this against us.

She likes him because he respects women and has a good personality.

Jacob Hoggard became famous in the past year as the singer of the teenie pop band Hedley when hundreds of women came forward on Twitter and in the news talking about how he raped and/or molested them when they were underaged (or overaged). "Hoggard awaits a preliminary hearing set for July in his sex assault case. He’s facing one count of sexual interference and two counts of sexual assault causing bodily harm."

So what's new for Hoggard? Surely his life has been ruined now that everyone knows what a MISOGYNIST he is, right?
https://nationalpost.com/entertainm...hoggard-marries-on-new-years-eve-in-vancouver

Hoggard, 34, married 28-year-old Asselstine, who's has appeared on TV’s Supergirl, on New Year's Eve

The girl:
serveimage

Them together:
serveimage

But you're incel because you are a MISOGYNIST and you don't RESPECT WAHMAN, right?

Just rape and sexually assault hundreds of girls theory.

Personality meme hopefully comes to an end in 2019.

Surely nobody can be this fucking dense.

>overaged

@RageAgainstTDL :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Improve your personality and rape girls, you filthy misogynistic incel! :soy:

Chang is literally borderline incel:

Jfl at you thinking this guy is incel and still I wouldn't compare his status with that of the lead singer of a teenie pop band.
Also when he talks about his struggles in the video most of the time he talks about school or Tinder.

White + fame = irresistible SMV.

He's also tall as fuck.

White + tall + famous = rape/assault hundreds of underaged/overaged girls and you can still marry a top tier Stacy, even while waiting for jailtime.

It's like their misogyny detectors are overloading so they can't function anymore.

In 2005, Hoggard and his band members were suspects in a sexual assault case where a minor was found unconscious and shoeless outside a London, Ontario venue where the band had played. Rohypnol was present in the victim's blood. The police investigation ended when the victim refused a rape kit and the band sent the venue management a letter stating any discussion of the incident would result in a lawsuit. [9]
^ I read the full story on that one. Apparently the girl's shoes were found in the bands private room at the venue, and during the aftershow they wouldn't let anyone else in the room. They essentially created a rape room at the venue and blasted a 15 year old girl in it then got away with it.

On 25 February 2018, an Ottawa woman accused Hoggard of raping her after the pair met on Tinder in November 2016. Attorneys for Hoggard denied the allegations in a statement sent to CBC News on his behalf, stating that their interaction was consensual.
On 5 March 2018, a Toronto woman also accused Hoggard of rape, detailing an encounter she had with him in March 2013. Hoggard stated that this, too, was consensual, and that the allegations were "startling and categorically untrue". The identities of both women have been withheld for their privacy.

^ In one of these ones he reportedly beat the chick up, threw her around, and forcefully raped her in the ass.
On 23 July 2018, Hoggard was charged with one count of sexual interference and two counts of sexual assault causing bodily harm, involving a girl under 16 and a woman. [10] His trial is scheduled to begin on 28 November 2018. [11]
I couldn't even keep track of all the rape and underage sex stories that were going around when this first hit the news. This guy has "raped" hundreds of women and it still doesn't even hurt him. He's still getting top tier women wanting him.

Personality?

He isn't even that good looking. Once again, status triumphs looks, and bluepillers will use this against us.
He's a normie tier and he's also balding.

If he wasn't tall and didn't have status he would be suffering to find a landwhale.

If he wasn't tall and didn't have status he would be suffering to find a landwhale.

One of the things people said is that the only reason all these girls came out now to accuse him is his Norwood reached critical mass.

But he's always had a not so perfect harline.

serveimage

His game is tall + white + 5-6/10 looks + low inhib tattoomaxed + sing songs directed to 14-15 year old girls telling them how special they are ===> rape them after the show.

Still apparently working for him since now he's got this top tier actress wife to marry.

One of the things people said is that the only reason all these girls came out now to accuse him is his Norwood reached critical mass.

But he's always had a not so perfect harline.

serveimage

His game is tall + white + 5-6/10 looks + low inhib tattoomaxed + sing songs directed to 14-15 year old girls telling them how special they are ===> rape them after the show.

Still apparently working for him since now he's got this top tier actress wife to marry.
I've never understood the stereotype that balding/bald people are pedophiles. Actually, most pedophiles i saw were always fullhead.

It's like people subconsciously think that bald people can't get any adult women to fuck and so they have to resort to raping little children.

I've never understood the stereotype that balding/bald people are pedophiles. Actually, most pedophiles i saw were always fullhead.

It's like people subconsciously think that bald people can't get any adult women to fuck and so they have to resort to raping little children.

you nailed it

non-chad = pedo because no non-chad can get a girl

you nailed it

non-chad = pedo because no non-chad can get a girl
The truth is that humans actually know the blackpill is true, whether consciously or subconsciously. The only difference between us and them is that we admit the truth that we already knew and we embrace it, but the rest of society are too afraid to admit it because they can't cope with it.

He's also tall as fuck.

White + tall + famous = rape/assault hundreds of underaged/overaged girls and you can still marry a top tier Stacy, even while waiting for jailtime.

It's like their misogyny detectors are overloading so they can't function anymore.

White + f(r)ame. I got none of these. :feelsrope:

Honestly I'm jealous of this guy. He lived the dream. When he got arrested I thought fuck him. Let him roast. He reaps what he sows. If I can't have that life maybe he shouldn't either. I wanted to watch him be publicly flayed.

But yet right before he's going to trial he's marrying an 8+/10 girl.

This guy can't fucking lose.

He does have some good facial features, such as thick eyebrows and full lips. He's a high tier normie.

He does have some good facial features, such as thick eyebrows and full lips. He's a high tier normie.
What rating would you give him ? I would probably give him 5.5/10 assuming that his baldness is still not noticable.

LOL, no. Tell the imbeciles at Cucktears that it's exactly the OPPOSITE-- we're misogynists because we're incel. Get it?