Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Raping in many species is okay, but not in humans

BrootalPill

BrootalPill

Don't leave your basement!
★★★★
I would like to use the title and argue with the most common argument i see from foids and soys who defend faggotry :soy::foidSoy:: "There are many animal species where being gay is okay, but not in humans, what makes us so different?".

Okay than if that is a valid argument then how about this, did you know that in many animal species raping is a totally normal thing that happens?

Animals such as : ducks and geese, bottlenose dolphins, and chimpanzees and many more.

So by your soy logic raping shouldn't be illegal!

And if you think about it, from all the species that rape, we human males are the most deserving of sex!

We are the ones building your houses, sewers, streets electricity and literally everything.

The amount of incels i see who work these jobs is insane :kys:

I would like to use the title and argue with the most common argument i see from foids and soys who defend faggotry :soy::foidSoy:: "There are many animal species where being gay is okay, but not in humans, what makes us so different?".

Okay than if that is a valid argument then how about this, did you know that in many animal species raping is a totally normal thing that happens?

Animals such as : ducks and geese, bottlenose dolphins, and chimpanzees and many more.

So by your soy logic raping shouldn't be illegal!

And if you think about it, from all the species that rape, we human males are the most deserving of sex!

We are the ones building your houses, sewers, streets electricity and literally everything.

The amount of incels i see who work these jobs is insane :kys:
Based IT won't touch this

Imagine Doing everything so These Woman can feel good About themselfs .

And then being shitted on. :feelsclown: