Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Rape trauma in women

clocked

clocked

Officer
★★★★★
I was wondering why so many women have rape kinks and are into CNC. More than have been assaulted. I think many women find the dominance and assertion attractive but when those who already find that hot DO get raped it manifests into an extreme kink.

I’ve also noticed many younger girls are into DDLG, even those who have openly admitted to not having suffered any abuse from their fathers. also there is a general overlap between the two but ive noticed far less women are TRULY into DDLG and are instead into light roleplay.

If anyone wants to discuss and share sources please do.

I was wondering why so many women have rape kinks and are into CNC. More than have been assaulted. I think many women find the dominance and assertion attractive but when those who already find that hot DO get raped it manifests into an extreme kink.

I’ve also noticed many younger girls are into DDLG, even those who have openly admitted to not having suffered any abuse from their fathers. also there is a general overlap between the two but ive noticed far less women are TRULY into DDLG and are instead into light roleplay.

If anyone wants to discuss and share sources please do.
Tribal warchief Grug - “GRUG STRONGEST THERE IS! GRUG CRUSH PUNY NEIGHBORING TRIBE!!! GRUG TAKE 50 SLAVE WIVES!!!”

Gruggette, captive bride- “Wow, Grug so strong! Grug must have greatest genes! Gruggette happy to be Grug’s warbride!”

That’s the evolutionary reason. The strong crush the weak, the winner takes all. Foids only want to breed with the strongest. The strongest doesn’t need “””consent”””

Tribal warchief Grug - “GRUG STRONGEST THERE IS! GRUG CRUSH PUNY NEIGHBORING TRIBE!!! GRUG TAKE 50 SLAVE WIVES!!!”

Gruggette, captive bride- “Wow, Grug so strong! Grug must have greatest genes! Gruggette happy to be Grug’s warbride!”
True. if only there were scholars in such times to document this phenomenon

They just want the strongest, most dominant men. The best way to ensure genes are passed. More people today have bad genes due to modern medicine saving the weak etc.

They yearn for masculine men become most today are either posers or feminine.

All of you should compare your hands and fingers to your grandfathers or even fathers. Difference is night and day.

Difference in overall body-comp, facial structure.

We are so fucked.

They just want the strongest, most dominant men. The best way to ensure genes are passed. More people today have bad genes due to modern medicine saving the weak etc.

All of you should compare your hands and fingers to your grandfathers or even fathers. Difference is night and day.

We are so fucked.
this is very true tbh. eugenics has taken a seat while we increase the pace of our decline ten fold every year.

this is very true tbh. eugenics has taken a seat while we increase the pace of our decline ten fold every year.

We were boon to late to be able to get carried by class and masculinity alone for dating.

Too early for ethical eugenics.

We are so fucked.
genuine deathfuel