Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Rape Tag

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Visionary
★★★★★
Bill Sprung said:
Washington Elementary
910 14th North Street
New Ulm MN 56073-1499
Phone: (507) 359-8490
Fax: (507) 359-1329
Bill Sprung, Principal
[email protected]12.mn.us

January 29, 2012

Dear Parents and Guardians:

Recently parents have been finding discussions of a rape tag game on their children’s Facebook pages. I am writing to give you some background information about the game and what has been done to this point.

On January 10th a 5th grade parent informed me that 5th grade students were playing a game called “rape tag”. The parent described rape tag as similar to freeze tag except that a person had to be humped to be unfrozen.

All 5th grade teachers were asked to speak with their classes and asked to watch for further occurrences of the game. Noon duty supervisors were also informed and asked to watch for further incidents.

After discussions with their classes, 5th grade teachers had reported that mainly students in two classrooms had played the game. They and noon duty supervisors have not reported any more incidents of the game.

Since the surge in facebook discussions, all staff at Washington has been notified of the game and will be watching for any incidents of the game.

If you have questions or concerns feel free to email me at [email protected]12.mn.us, call me at 359-8490, or visit with me during parent/teacher conferences.

Yours in Education,

Bill Sprung
Principal

source:

I bet only ten-year-old Chad was invited to play this game. I never got invited to play it.

I bet some middle-school girls might view 20+ incels as Chads (we height-mog ten year olds) but we will never be allowed to cope by playing rape-tag because somehow this would traumatize them forever while doing it with fellow middle-schoolers is somehow non-traumatizing.

I always watch rape hentai

I am so fucking in. I practically do this shit for a living

92535b7eccc730bcfaf7940d37523fdb

Lel they play a game they consented to and they get stopped. Meanwhile my bullies humped me with erected penises and noone cared. Thanks for reminding me I gitta stay alife for the minecraft rematch.

Lel they play a game they consented to and they get stopped. Meanwhile my bullies humped me with erected penises and noone cared. Thanks for reminding me I gitta stay alife for the minecraft rematch.
Damn, your bullies are gay. Start carrying a knife tbh.

my bullies humped me with erected penises and noone cared
news said:
The 8-year-old boy had just finished lunch at Public School 194 and was in a hallway waiting for class to start when a fifth-grader, the ringleader, and two third-graders pushed him screaming and pleading for help into a bathroom stall, the lawsuit says.

He said one boy held his hands behind his back during the March 2012 attack while another forced him to his knees.

The three culprits then took turns pulling their pants down and demanded that the victim perform oral sex, according to court papers.

"When I was going on line three kids drag me to the bathroom and they pull down there (sic) pants," the lawsuit says he wrote in a statement to the school. "I told them no but they didn't listen to me."

I'm trying to understand what leads up to this.

Also somehow in toxic masculinity it is "not gay" for the 3 bullies to do this

prison culture prob same

"on the down low" nig culture?

they just rationalize it as being cope but that's actually cope for being gay

I'm trying to understand what leads up to this.

Also somehow in toxic masculinity it is "not gay" for the 3 bullies to do this

prison culture prob same

"on the down low" nig culture?

they just rationalize it as being cope but that's actually cope for being gay
many retarded ghetto people think only the guy sucking dick or being penetrated is gay and not the nigga letting his dick be sucked/ penetrating

The girls never wanted me to play with them and the popular (goodlooking boys). Yes only the goodlooking boys were allowed to touch them at all

is this a black school

many retarded ghetto people think only the guy sucking dick or being penetrated is gay and not the nigga letting his dick be sucked/ penetrating
I don't understand this.

It's less gay to let a woman fuck you with a strapon than to let a guy suck your cock IMO

I don't understand this.

It's less gay to let a woman fuck you with a strapon than to let a guy suck your cock IMO
i wouldn't go that far. Being penetrated as a male is faggotry regardless of what/who is doing the penetrating

i wouldn't go that far. Being penetrated as a male is faggotry regardless of what/who is doing the penetrating
I said 'less gay' not 'not gay'.

That said, I don't agree. That just seems like insecurity. How would it be gay to let a foid stick her tongue up my ass if that's what she's into?

It's more gay/cucked to kiss her afterward because then you are kissing man-feces even if it's your own.

I said 'less gay' not 'not gay'.

That said, I don't agree. That just seems like insecurity. How would it be gay to let a foid stick her tongue up my ass if that's what she's into?

It's more gay/cucked to kiss her afterward because then you are kissing man-feces even if it's your own.
I think most incels would agree with me though, that having women penetrate you to be faggotry. @Animecel2D @Yerberito @AccountError @MountainGorilla thoughts?

having women penetrate you to be faggotry.
If you mean faggotry as a broader spectrum beyond homosexuality (like to include submissive femboys and cucks) then perhaps, but it's definitely not homosexual to have an attractive woman masturbate erogenous zones besides your cock.

I guess it's faggotry to let a foid lick your nipples or some shit too? Purity-spiral more.

[rape] ?

So is it like hiding near a popular jogging trail and spotting a hot foid and tackling her while yelling...

"YOU'RE IT!"