Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL rape "survivors"

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★★
why the fuck are foids who got raped referred to as 'survivors'? all that happened was you were fucked by a sub-8 male when you didnt want him to fuck you (sub-8 because if he was chad you would have enjoyed it, remember most foids fantasise about rape). you aren't a fucking 'survivor'. nobody tried to kill you. what you went through wasn't even that bad. you just felt insulted that you weren't allowed to abuse your hypergamy like you usually do to keep sub-8 men in their place; that's all 'rape trauma' really is.

the only reason people call them survivors is to make them seem like bigger victims than they really are. i guess i'm a 'survivor' of inceldom since i havent roped yet. inceldom is much worse than being raped.

A lot of kids get killed by legit child molesters. Yet the foids are rarely killed by their rape. Makes me think it was way more consensual than they let on.

A lot of kids get killed by legit child molesters. Yet the foids are rarely killed by their rape. Makes me think it was way more consensual than they let on.
child molesters don't kill their victims, that's a myth actually. only 1% of murders involve sexual assault according to date i read, and usually ones who do kill their victims only do it because they're worried their victim will report them, not because of a desire of kill

I survived Inceldom and all i got was ignored

I’m gonna start calling myself a survivor for the most trivial shit.
Had to stand in line at the grocery store for 20 minutes survivor.

Paid my taxes survivor

Lol meme gender.

Bluepillers: 47

Another politically motivated distortion of language.

Absolutely, but not for gay rape (man on man rape)
yes. your ass wasn't designed for a penis to be put into.

even then, i would literally get raped in the ass if it meant i became a chad.

They actually like it tho. They want to get raped but then play victim when it’s by a sub8 man

I survived being force fed some food, starving children BTFO.

Nope. I know foids who were raped/molested by their family members. And this shit happened when they were really young.

why the fuck are foids who got raped referred to as 'survivors'? all that happened was you were fucked by a sub-8 male when you didnt want him to fuck you (sub-8 because if he was chad you would have enjoyed it, remember most foids fantasise about rape). you aren't a fucking 'survivor'. nobody tried to kill you. what you went through wasn't even that bad. you just felt insulted that you weren't allowed to abuse your hypergamy like you usually do to keep sub-8 men in their place; that's all 'rape trauma' really is.

the only reason people call them survivors is to make them seem like bigger victims than they really are. i guess i'm a 'survivor' of inceldom since i havent roped yet. inceldom is much worse than being raped.
Mods !
Pin this!

So brave™ .

Activism/Nagging is fighting somehow. Fighting who? Ghosts?

They dont do shit, but they want to feel important.

Rape is a way of signalling sexual desirability among foids. That's why foids basically shout from the roofs how much they've been raped and that's also in part why so many rape claims are made up.

Rape is a way of signalling sexual desirability among foids. That's why foids basically shout from the roofs how much they've been raped and that's also in part why so many rape claims are made up.
High IQ greycel, tbh. Respect.

There was some story I saw on twitter of a 6 year old girl getting murder-raped in Pakistan. Her killer was found and hanged soon after though, thankfully

_99716752_zainab.jpg

Truth is, when you hear stories like this of actual legit rape that leads to death, it all the more infuriates you that whores try and co-opt the phenomena of rape for themselves because they got a bit too drunk or don't want to be labeled a whore after having sex with 10 chads at once. Like you said, it's mostly consentual in the moment, then they turn it into "regret sex" or w/e it is they call it

Based. A promiscious women being raped is just another friday night for her. IF she's a virgin, that may be different, but most women aren't.

Rape is only bad if its anal or forced by gun/knifepoint. Regular rape is just PIV with an ugly dude, nowhere near as big of a deal idiots make it out to be

Men are treaten like shit, and if they start complaining they are treated like bigger shit, men have serious existential problems with their livelyhood, bodies and social life. A lot of mem have existentialist worries over a more and more repressive and corrupted society that seems to spread its rot into every part of live and mens private life to corrupt everything that is good and holy in the name of "equality".
Men regulary kill themselves over this and that exludes de facto suicide like going hikki or NEET, but nobody gives a shit. Meanwhile wamen are cuddled over every minor problems they might face and receive the full support of government, media, (((private institutions))) as well as benefiting from a misandric discrimination.
This world is fucked, get all the training you can aquire, business, engineering, metallurgy, whatever and drop out.

There was some story I saw on twitter of a 6 year old girl getting murder-raped in Pakistan. Her killer was found and hanged soon after though, thankfully
JFL at that fake disgust, you literary claimed 6 year olds can be ripe and ready to fuck and she ss probably your type as well so quit the fucking act.

JFL at that fake disgust, you literary claimed 6 year olds can be ripe and ready to fuck and she ss probably your type as well so quit the fucking act.

You must be as dumb as a woman if you can't tell the difference between a marriage and a muder-rape, you fucking lunatic. Unironically kys

Rape survivors don’t exist. If he managed to get his dick inside her ass then he sure as hell would make sure she wasn’t going anywhere

You must be as dumb as a woman if you can't tell the difference between a marriage and a muder-rape, you fucking lunatic. Unironically kys
So stepping on a piece of glass would have legitimized child rape in your eyes, and you call me a lunatic :feelshaha:

That's because foids believe sex with an ugly man can kill you.

So stepping on a piece of glass would have legitimized child rape in your eyes, and you call me a lunatic :feelshaha:
what?

And when did I ever advocate for child rape? JFL stop putting words in my mouth retard

what?

And when did I ever advocate for child rape? JFL stop putting words in my mouth retard
Dont play dumb, you said marrying a child is ok and in extension having sex with her is ok as long as they are "married", its not.

Dont play dumb, you said marrying a child is ok and in extension having sex with her is ok as long as they are "married", its not.
Define child

it's never rape if chad does it

Based Greycel spitting facts

_99716752_zainab.jpg

Truth is, when you hear stories like this of actual legit rape that leads to death, it all the more infuriates you that whores try and co-opt the phenomena of rape for themselves because they got a bit too drunk or don't want to be labeled a whore after having sex with 10 chads at once. Like you said, it's mostly consentual in the moment, then they turn it into "regret sex" or w/e it is they call it

Based. A promiscious women being raped is just another friday night for her. IF she's a virgin, that may be different, but most women aren't.
I 100% agree with what you said.

Vagina is meant for having sex. How can you get jailed for like 20 years for having sex? You can murder someone and get away with way less, especially if you're a foid.

And it gives them victim points + absolves them of the crime of being whores. It's a win-win-win

NIGGA SPITTING FUCKING FACTS
RAPE ALL WHORES

Interesting. I never thought of it this way.

I'm an inceldom survivor.

You're not entitled to being a victim.

Foids scream rape if a tree branch brushes up against them these days, example: oh my did you just see they fig tree rape that poor foid the way it's branches brushed up against her was so horrible it's a shame that tree does not have a wallet , she could have got her self a new home and some attention.