Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Rape Poll.

Your thoughts on rape.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

Mephistopheles
★★★★★
Another experimental forum public poll. :feelsjuice:

glowin mod thread?

iStock-1171266198.jpg

Your vote will be publicly visible.

Your vote will be publicly visible.
Most people who choose they would rape have probably already made 100 rape threads on this forum, changes nothing really concerning a simple optional public opinion forum poll. :feelsjuice:

Federal agent training course #413

You forgot people who would rape someone but have no prior rape fantasies. Smh.

Federal agent training course #413
If I was an F.B.I. agent I'm the most horrible paid one as I have ten cents to my name where I'm currently homeless living out of a park. Also, all government agencies including the F.B.I. can blow me. :feelsjuice:

These polls lately seem to have been very CIA-y
Everybody here knows my post history, nobody on this forum despises the United States government or Jew World Order more than me. Also, the C.I.A. is an organization of dumb cucks the way they've botched Afghanistan and now Ukraine. By all means, if you're extremely paranoid don't answer the thread poll, it's completely optional. Your individual choice and discretion. :feelsjuice:

i'm too beta and high inhib to rape:feelsrope:

Dont really enjoy thinking about it idk why

Not my thing.

Not this time FBI

Nah not really, like being a bit rough but not that far.

I think of struggle snuggles whenever I see an Anglo Saxon foid. But I'm too high inhib to ever actually do it.

Reverse rape is better
She would have to be really hot to fall for some cuck shit like that, but then again, you cannot rape the willing. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

IT users are going to attack this one for sure

Why yes officer, I sure do love raping women

An "experimental" poll rigged for the cucked PR responses you want by making it public.
Most people who choose they would rape have probably already made 100 rape threads on this forum, changes nothing really concerning a simple optional public opinion forum poll. :feelsjuice:
Cope, plenty of the autistic schizo retards here are genuinely afraid of glowies. On the contrary, perhaps the most shizo unsocialized rapercels are in fact the ones most afraid of glowies.

As if your PR campaign matters a damn. Soys and normies hate us regardless if we are saintly monks that end world hunger—or stacy-raping and infant skull crushers. It does not matter a goddamn how evil or good we are, they hate us because we're ugly and oppose the current social order and the feminist cultural hegemony and the pseudo-victim status that femoids enjoy.

I cannot express enough how it literally does not matter, and the sooner people realize that the sooner we can manifest greatER change in this world through direct activism instead of catering to normie sensibilities. These apparent reasoning behind these polls just maintains the implicit delusion that change can be made from within the system rigged against us.

Rape LARPers are coping hard. If you didn't care about your sex partner's desire then you could easily be satisfied with prostitution.

An "experimental" poll rigged for the cucked PR responses you want by making it public.

Cope, plenty of the autistic schizo retards here are genuinely afraid of glowies. On the contrary, perhaps the most shizo unsocialized rapercels are in fact the ones most afraid of glowies.

As if your PR campaign matters a damn. Soys and normies hate us regardless if we are saintly monks that end world hunger—or stacy-raping and infant skull crushers. It does not matter a goddamn how evil or good we are, they hate us because we're ugly and oppose the current social order and the feminist cultural hegemony and the pseudo-victim status that femoids enjoy.

I cannot express enough how it literally does not matter, and the sooner people realize that the sooner we can manifest greatER change in this world through direct activism instead of catering to normie sensibilities. These apparent reasoning behind these polls just maintains the implicit delusion that change can be made from within the system rigged against us.
It's for the matter of record for our own purposes, IT [mainstream media also] likes to say all incels or incels of this forum are pedos and rapists, my point is to prove them wrong on both accounts. [I've successfully proven on both accounts that's untrue and a lie.]

Still, I've noticed with my other poll thread it proves the majority of us aren't pedophilic at all, yet they want to refer incels as being pedophiles nonetheless, I can only ascertain they're mathematically illiterate at this point being in huge collective denial. It seems it's easier for them to defame us collectively by calling a majority of us rapists or pedophiles instead of empathizing that we're simply a group of single lonely sexually involuntary celibate men overall, just when you think you've seen everything. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Rape LARPers are coping hard. If you didn't care about your sex partner's desire then you could easily be satisfied with prostitution.
If i had easy access the prostitution i would be. But it's criminalized just as much as rape is in burgerland. The only issue either way is the law.

Take that and maybe social repercussions also out of the equation, who gives a damn? Why pay for sex from some whore who won't do what you want when you can take it for free, assuming no consequences either way?

Rape is sometimes a minor moral infraction. :feelshmm:

The harm done can be as insignificant as a white lie.

The noble “I would never” is moral grandstanding. :feelsugh:

I understand the “I don’t think I’m capable” or “I wouldn’t enjoy it” people though. :feelsthink:

Last edited:
It's for the matter of record for our own purposes, IT [mainstream media also] likes to say all incels or incels of this forum are pedos and rapists, my point is to prove them wrong on both accounts. [I've successfully proven on both accounts that's untrue and a lie.]

Still, I've noticed with my other poll thread it proves the majority of us aren't pedophilic at all, yet they want to refer incels as being pedophiles nonetheless, I can only ascertain they're mathematically illiterate at this point being in huge collective denial. It seems it's easier for them to defame us collectively by calling a majority of us rapists or pedophiles instead of empathizing that we're simply a group of single lonely sexually involuntary celibate men overall, just when you think you've seen everything. :feelsjuice:
I'll just have to agree to disagree, but i respect you for not shadowbanning me at least, as Master is wont to do

Last edited:
If i had easy access the prostitution i would be. But it's criminalized just as much as rape is in burgerland. The only issue either way is the law.

Take that and maybe social repercussions also out of the equation, who gives a damn? Why pay for sex from some whore who won't do what you want when you can take it for free?
Yeah, prostitution isn't even an option in the United States, you're either a wealthy successful man with ample amounts of pussy at your disposable whether dating or being married, and if you're not you're reduced to excruciating lifelong sexual celibacy. There is no middle ground in the United States, you fall into either one of those categories here. Also, disposable income in the United States for working class men in terms of wages is a joke, so even if they legalized prostitution somehow a majority of men wouldn't be able to financially afford it anyways. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Back when I was socialized into respecting foids, I would never thing about even touching a foid or think sexual thoughts about foids. But now that I place less value on females and even knowing that virtually all foids have rape fantasies and orgasm during rape, I'd probably wouldn't mind actually raping a foid if I could get away with it. Maybe I'm still too high inhib to do it under normal circumstances, but if I was desperate enough I would go ahead with it (in video game of course).

Disclaimer: I am describing a purely fictional and totally hypothetical scenario that will never happen in real life. The foregoing writings do not reflect the opinion of its author.

I'll just have to agree to disagree, but i respect you for not shadowbanning me at least
Not at all fren, I'm not like that. I always welcome disagreement and debate, conflict of interests is the only way to learning or understanding. I always welcome adversity concerning opinions. :feelsjuice:

Holes are disgusting.

Haha - outsiders probably will not care about the majority having non-rape fantasies (I assume most will not have such desires). Even if it is just 4 or 5 who do, outsiders will hyperfocus on those guys and use them to represent the rest of us.

Not that their opinion really matters anyway. :feelsjuice:

Kek, of course users are going to troll, looking at those who chose yes, haha. Not sure what I was expecting.
I’m not trolling. Is it hard to believe that given free speech users will express their honest opinions?

Yeah some of the people who voted yes are trolls but many aren’t.

If you define rape as merely having intercourse against the will of the foid, then I don't see what is so horrendous about that. There is a reason why almost every codification of the law governing sexual misconduct has various gradations, precisely because rape can be aggravated or mitigated depending on the context and the manner in which it is perpetrated. Besides, this is a fantasy thought experiment and a theoretical exercise so nobody should be fearful of participating, irrespective of what they say or think.

Back then it was 7 votes for yes - most were trolls. I now see it is 17, kek. On a public platform with the votes also public, I do not take the results too seriously. Free speech isn't as it sounds, especially on a public platform that many users here believe is a honeypot. I'm more inclined to believe those who voted no, as I assume that most males do not have such thoughts. I respect the honesty of the few who voted yes and are genuine.
This article says that half of men fantasize rape
I understand wanting to preserve the moral integrity of the forums userbase but most normalfags already fantasize about rape. If it’s any point of pride our results are currently below the 50% figure.

If she try to eat my ass I won’t stop her. I voted 3 though

FUCK! I picked the most cucked one, change my voted to the first one.
Rape is for dominance to impose one's will on another.

Rape is inhumane and makes no sense. When the partner is not into it, where's the fun in that?

Another experimental forum public poll. :feelsjuice:
Hell no. I hate women, but I'd rather just kill them. Maybe torture sex organs using instruments, only for pain and humiliation to maximize their suffering. Sexual arousal is degenerate - always, and it will not be present.

Hell no. I hate women, but I'd rather just kill them. Maybe torture sex organs using instruments, only for pain and humiliation to maximize their suffering. Sexual arousal is degenerate - always, and it will not be present.
I will mark you down as an Ed Gein, I unfortunately don't have a poll category for you currently. :feelsjuice: