Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rape might be the last chance for incels

H

Homosapicuckus

Captain
Since you can't score in a fair game you can at least try to cheat. I don't advocate anyone to try rape any women but life raped you so far can't there be a revenge for all that shit you went through?

Women should be punsihed for not consenting.

Low IQ post, consider deleting your account.

Troll post trying to get incels arrested?

alsalsk said:

Arrested for what? for speaking the truth

Troll post trying to give us a bad name, this is someone from IncelTears trying to frame us.

alsalsk said:

He made threads about comparably controversial topics the last few days. Probably a troll.

modus_coperandi said:
alsalsk said:
He made threads about comparably controversial topics the last few days. Probably a troll.
Even if you think that crap, don't be an idiot and announce it to the world right? People like me still have to apply or jobs in the future etc.

alsalsk said:
Even if you think that crap, don't be an idiot and announce it to the world right? People like me still have to apply or jobs in the future etc.

Right, especially if you're a youngcel from a cucked European country you should take care what you post here. Just ask HeERforthekek about his experiences.

modus_coperandi said:
alsalsk said:
Right, especially if you're a youngcel from a cucked European country you should take care what you post here. Just ask HeERforthekek about his experiences.
Oh shit, what happened to him? I vaguely remember someone here posting about how the police came to check on their posts, don't remember the details though or whether is was him.

And even now I think I'm fucking myself over by just posting here. I mean, I haven't called for any acts of violence or even said I hated anyone. All i've been doing is telling everyone to be a brocel to each other. I doubt the feminists or employers would give a shit though, just look at cucktear's reactions to us, they want us all dead even the more peaceful ones here.

Hah I live in the middle of nowhere. We have no laws that would against free speech on the internet untill you spread things like "jews should be gassed0" that shit only happened to someone who posted it on facebook.

alsalsk said:
Oh shit, what happened to him? I vaguely remember someone here posting about how the police came to check on their posts, don't remember the details though or whether is was him.

He's a UKcel who got mass-reported by IT for encouraging rape and even got a visit by his local police.

Incel_Dikshit said:
Gto troll

I only posted light threads compared to what you can read on lookism or sluthate.

Homosapicuckus said:
I only posted light threads compared to what you can read on lookism or sluthate.

Still dont post this shit people will link us with rape

St.Tropez said:
I don't wish to rape.tho

Neither do I. I only feel sorry how society stigmatizes those who raped women but refuse to consider all the humiliation a man goes through till that leads to a physical manifestation called rape.