Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

rape is overrated

imbored21

imbored21

Banned
-
I could think of thousands of worse things than getting raped but women will tell you it's the most heinous of crimes.

What about getting punched in the face and getting a black eye?
What about getting into a car accident?
What about being chronically ill?
What about getting acid faced?
What about being raped in the ass??

But but what about getting PTSD every time you have sex?? Then don't have sex. I haven't for 24 years.

All these things would hurt much more than rape, but for some reason women would rather get their whole face acided off than have an ugly male inside of an orifice that was designed to be penetrated. Fuckign Roasties man I swear.

Yeah. A lot of hooplah for nothing.

It’s only rape if he’s ugly remember that

Women aren't lying about the mental trauma of being raped. It's legitimate. Evolution has made that trauma exist so that femoids will never reproduce with genetic trash, wasting vital resources that could be used to enrich viable offspring.

Rape is horrendously painful because the thought of bearing our children is disgusting on an existential level. This is a real black pill. Only a truecel is capable of understanding the hell of knowing that giving us the one thing we are desperate for, which every human needs -- human affection and love (sex included) -- is considered literally worse than death to women.

may i point out that you listed 5 crimes worse than rape, but 3 of them arent crimes and one is rape

Women aren't lying about the mental trauma of being raped. It's legitimate. Evolution has made that trauma exist so that femoids will never reproduce with genetic trash, wasting vital resources that could be used to enrich viable offspring.

Rape is horrendously painful because the thought of bearing our children is disgusting on an existential level. This is a real black pill. Only a truecel is capable of understanding the hell of knowing that giving us the one thing we are desperate for, which every human needs -- human affection and love (sex included) -- is considered literally worse than death to women.

Atomic blackpill right here. There was a tinder experiment that showed that femoids would sleep with a Chad even if he had AIDS (or maybe some other STD I can't remember). Those same women would run for their lives if an incel said hi to them walking down the street at night.

Last edited:
I have been on dry spell for 19 years.

I could think of thousands of worse things than getting raped but women will tell you it's the most heinous of crimes.

What about getting punched in the face and getting a black eye?
What about getting into a car accident?
What about being chronically ill?
What about getting acid faced?
What about being raped in the ass??

But but what about getting PTSD every time you have sex?? Then don't have sex. I haven't for 24 years.

All these things would hurt much more than rape, but for some reason women would rather get their whole face acided off than have an ugly male inside of an orifice that was designed to be penetrated. Fuckign Roasties man I swear.
Rape just isn't worth it anyways, you do not get validated and instead end up in prison.

Just pay a whore.

Yep

Rape just isn't worth it anyways, you do not get validated and instead end up in prison.

Just pay a whore.

Yep

I have no interest in raping anybody

Rape is a crime in all but the most primitive societies.

women hate rape because when they're raped they realize all they have in life is their ability to manipulate men using their sex appeal and now a man is getting it for free