Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Rape is justified

HeinzKell

HeinzKell

Officer
First, consider the privileged life of foids. For their entire life, they have been positively reinforced based on their looks and have gotten most things they wanted. A vibrant social life, any romantic partner they desire, their desired career which they excel at solely based on a bias of their looks, etc (a male could do just as well but a foid would have a leg up because of their value as an attractive woman)...

Next, consider the life of your average Incel. For their entire life, they have been ostracized from social groups based on nothing more than their looks. As a result, Incels are social outcasts and hardly experience the pleasures of life foids experience on a daily basis.

The margin between the quality of life of a foid and the quality of life of an Incel is separated by such huge margins that it is hard to comprehend.

Rape is often times traumatic for a foid, sure, there's no doubt about that. But take into consideration the huge difference of quality of life between a foid and an Incel. In a few months, a foid will have joyful life experiences that drastically outweigh what an Incel would experience in his entire lifetime. Now, consider how much of an impact the trauma a rape would have on a foids overall life. It wouldn't even come CLOSE to the trauma an Incel experiences continuously throughout his life.

If an Incel were to rape a foid, the woman would find it traumatic, but the joy the Incel would receive from sex would be in no way comparable to the joy the foid received her entire life from a foid-centric society. The foid may be distressed for awhile, but that pales in comparison to the stress an Incel lives everyday.

Tl;dr: Foids live substantially better lives than Incels, and the joy an Incel would receive from rape would be nowhere comparable to the joy a foid is given everyday. Therefore, rape is justified on a moral standpoint.

Also, this is a drunk post so glowies GTFO. This is in roblox

HELLO IT CUCKS AND FEDS, LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING INTERESTING DID YOU GUYS KNOW THAT I WANTED TO RAPE MY MILF TEACHERS HAHAHAHAHA

The human male is the only creature on earth that is denied to act on his sexual impulse (chad and immigrants not included)

First, consider the privileged life of foids. For their entire life, they have been positively reinforced based on their looks and have gotten most things they wanted. A vibrant social life, any romantic partner they desire, their desired career which they excel at solely based on a bias of their looks, etc (a male could do just as well but a foid would have a leg up because of their value as an attractive woman)...

Next, consider the life of your average Incel. For their entire life, they have been ostracized from social groups based on nothing more than their looks. As a result, Incels are social outcasts and hardly experience the pleasures of life foids experience on a daily basis.

The margin between the quality of life of a foid and the quality of life of an Incel is separated by such huge margins that it is hard to comprehend.

Rape is often times traumatic for a foid, sure, there's no doubt about that. But take into consideration the huge difference of quality of life between a foid and an Incel. In a few months, a foid will have joyful life experiences that drastically outweigh what an Incel would experience in his entire lifetime. Now, consider how much of an impact the trauma a rape would have on a foids overall life. It wouldn't even come CLOSE to the trauma an Incel experiences continuously throughout his life.

If an Incel were to rape a foid, the woman would find it traumatic, but the joy the Incel would receive from sex would be in no way comparable to the joy the foid received her entire life from a foid-centric society. The foid may be distressed for awhile, but that pales in comparison to the stress an Incel lives everyday.

Tl;dr: Foids live substantially better lives than Incels, and the joy an Incel would receive from rape would be nowhere comparable to the joy a foid is given everyday. Therefore, rape is justified on a moral standpoint.
Dnr fed.

ok GrAY

Hello Lexxxmaria

Elmo Hello GIF by Sesame Street

Your logic is sound in many ways. Hello IT. If you are watching this lexxmaria, let me fuck you!

B8. You just want attention from IT don't you?

Well, I am not a philosopher, so I can’t argue morality.

But, it doesn’t change the inevitable fact that rape is illegal.
Justified, or not, you will end up in prison.

That is why I obey the law.
It is not because I am some sort of saint.

I just enjoy my freedom too much to give it up for sex.

Is sex important? Yes.
Is sex more important than freedom? No.