Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Rape is hilarious

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
I'm sorry but rape is the funniest thing of all time and no one can convince me otherwise. Girls having to have sex with someone they're not attracted to is hilarious. Like their entire worth is built around their ability to attract hot men and then some ugly old grandpa fat grandpa fucks em raw and they're powerless to do anything. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: sorry but that's hilarious. Women losing power and control and nature taking place is hilarious. Now of course I wouldn't rape because I'm a pussy and I don't wanna go to prison plus I'm extremely physically weak but I gotta say all the rapists out there are god damn comedians. Especially if they're not caught. "muh consent:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:"

Last edited:
Would a Chad raping a female even be considered rape in the first place?

Feed IT, feed them, boyo!

I'm sorry but rape is the funniest thing of all time and no one can convince me otherwise. Girls having to have sex with someone they're not attracted to is hilarious. Like their entire worth is built around their ability to attract hot men and then some ugly old grandpa fat grandpa fucks em raw and they're powerless to do anything. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: sorry but that's hilarious. Women losing power and control and nature taking place is hilarious. Now of course I wouldn't rape because I'm a pussy and I don't wanna go to prison but I gotta say all the rapists out there are god damn comedians. Especially if they're not caught. "muh consent:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:"
sexual selection is coded into them well aggression for ascension is coded into men :forcedsmile:

Rape is natural, all women fantasize about being raped

Raped by Chad. If its a sub-8 doing it then he will go to jail, but Chad can rape and do whatever

hahaha lololol

Who are we to disagree?
Rape is fun indeed :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Op rape is wrong, Feds I don't condone rape in any shape of form, ik how damaging it can be to a human but toward foids:feelshaha::feelshaha:

Almost never. He can still get away with it.
Season 5 Nbc GIF by The Office

Wouldn't that make it even better for the female?
Yes, she enjoys it, then when she sees the money, she sues him, she got the money and then, she will be able to fuck as much chads and tyrones as possible.

The problem that many incels do not see is that women do not give ownerships, but turns to chads.

based. i honestly don't understand why women think rape is so bad. I never understood why. they act like it's the worst thing you could do to them

disclaimer: i do not condone rape it's bad and you'll go to hell if u do it

Yes, she enjoys it, then when she sees the money, she sues him, she got the money and then, she will be able to fuck as much chads and tyrones as possible.

The problem that many incels do not see is that women do not give ownerships, but turns to chads.
That's true. Being rich as a male is a giant billboard telling every female that you are gold digger material.

99% of women orgasm when they get raped. practically no women can orgasm when they have sex with their betabux no matter how much the beta tries to please them

i don't think so. women always want to have sex with chads
That's what the whole thing is about. There's no such thing as true rape. It's all about WHO does it, not the act itself.

That's what the whole thing is about. There's no such thing as true rape. It's all about WHO does it, not the act itself.
true. has there ever been a chad convicted for rape?

Feds are salivating at this post right now. Regardless, based post
Like their entire worth is built around their ability to attract hot men and then some ugly old grandpa fat grandpa fucks em raw and they're powerless to do anything. :feelskek:
Especially this part is based

true. has there ever been a chad convicted for rape?
I don't think so. All the rape convicts I've ever seen are sub 8.

99% of women orgasm when they get raped. practically no women can orgasm when they have sex with their betabux no matter how much the beta tries to please them
True.

Feds are salivating at this post right now. Regardless, based post

Especially this part is based
Fortunately everything I says falls under free speech and the second amendment and I have made absolutely no threats to violence. It's legal. :smonk:

Women getting screwed over is kekfuel. When I watch gore, I always click on the one's where young women get annihilated.

I hate glow niggers

Plus unlike murder which is bad; rape can have positive effects such as if she becomes pregnant and a beautiful baby is created. Life is a gift from God!

Plus unlike murder which is bad; rape can have positive effects such as if she becomes pregnant and a beautiful baby is created. Life is a gift from God!

normies like prison rape jokes
but women rape jokes are too far :feels:

Plus, they get wet and have orgasms when it happens. And then they dream about it happening again.

That is why nature give muscles to men. It is an insurance .

I'm sorry but rape is the funniest thing of all time and no one can convince me otherwise. Girls having to have sex with someone they're not attracted to is hilarious. Like their entire worth is built around their ability to attract hot men and then some ugly old grandpa fat grandpa fucks em raw and they're powerless to do anything. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: sorry but that's hilarious. Women losing power and control and nature taking place is hilarious. Now of course I wouldn't rape because I'm a pussy and I don't wanna go to prison plus I'm extremely physically weak but I gotta say all the rapists out there are god damn comedians. Especially if they're not caught. "muh consent:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:"
Would you still find it funny if a faggot rapped you or a fat foid you dont like?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back