Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rape is disgusting stop being idiot.

ironcrusher38

ironcrusher38

Banned
-
Here there are mentally unstable people supporting rape, because of these shit heads we are known as a bunch of rapist, angry guys. The truth is most incels here guys seeking for validation and affection of women. So, I think they should delete pro rape threads.

ironcrusher38 said:
seeking for validation and affection of women.
Fucking lmao.

In the other point, an Incel that is trully blackpilled will see that raping is the same that paying for sex, or receiving pity fucks, useless and completely missing the point of Inceldom and the Blackpill.

I don't give a shit if some slut gets raped. I couldn't care any less, and it doesn't bother me in anyway. Would I ever commit rape? No. Do I give a shit if Stacy or average roastie cunts get raped? Hell no.

Also, ironcrusher, is that you in your photo?

[attachment=194]

Attachments

• lataus.jpg
    lataus.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 299

It's nature, I accept Chad have it easy. But, being single and angry doesn't give us right to rape women.

anincelforlifelol said:
I don't give a shit if some slut gets raped. I couldn't care any less, and it doesn't bother me in anyway. Would I ever commit rape? No. Do I give a shit if Stacy or average roastie cunts get raped? Hell no.
My stance.

Caring whatsoever about females when you're an ugly male is pure cuckoldry.

I think you should delete yourself, faggot cuck.

Sluts deserve to get raped. If they let themselves get fucked by Chads, they shouldn't wonder when they get raped by ugly men too - it's only fair.

I wrote a high quality thread about why rape should be legal, and I will publicize it soon.

Edit: Not saying that I would rape anyone, just that there's nothing wrong with it.

RopeForSluts said:
I think you should delete yourself, faggot cuck.

Hey do you have a sister? How would you feel if your sister had been raped? I'm not a cuck, I believe in patriarchy and black pill as much as you do, but there is no need for being violent.

ironcrusher38 said:
Hey do you have a sister? How would you feel if your sister had been raped? I'm not a cuck, I believe in patriarchy and black pill as much as you do, but there is no need for being violent.
I have a step sister who is a massive slut and I hope she gets raped and killed.

What is rape?

Here we call it forcey fun time.

Can we ban these upper tier normies with their selfies please?

lol @ rape

I definetly don't support it, but I don't care if some random female gets raped. Don't give a fuck.

Rape is nasty, I want any woman I sleep with to genuinely care about me not looking at me in disgust as she wishes for chad to save her.

Unbearable2woman said:
Fucking lmao.

In the other point, an Incel that is trully blackpilled will see that raping is the same that paying for sex, or receiving pity fucks, useless and completely missing the point of Inceldom and the Blackpill.

Yep. Women like being raped tbh only if it's by a Chad criminal tho

Rape is a nice way of reminding women that they should not feel so lucky about being females and that some perverted thirsty virgin can subdue them with ease. It's called disclipine.

Women literally wouldn't even give a fuck if we were all put in camps and gassed. They'd laugh and smile about it. On that note, stop having empathy for sluts getting raped, it's only right since they would have absolutely none for you.

(Rape is also the natural order of the world, like it or not)

Rape is a fucking thought crime, the only difference between rape and consensual sex is how the male looks. Piss off pls fag

Ever notice concern trolls always care more about shitposters trolling about rape than, y'know, ACTUAL rape?

These cucks supporting rape are from inceltears I'd bet anything. Just so they can get karma posting their gay screenshots.

I doubt many here actually support rape, it's just angsty sperging.

The thought of some subhuman doing rape is universally abhorant I think.

I don't support rape, it could ruin the person mentally, inside and out. Especially, I feel sorry for some children getting raped at early ages because it'll eventually fuck them up mentally (from that heavy trauma they've experienced) and they'd have some nightmares about it every now and then.

NekoStance said:

No, you're just a normie.

kodoku said:
These cucks supporting rape are from inceltears I'd bet anything. Just so they can get karma posting their gay screenshots.

I guess there are some supporting rape genuinely. I used to be edgy too, but it only hurts it's owner. Just read " My Twisted World" I accept Elliot Rodger saw black pilled nature of mankind, but trying to punish it by massacres is like whipping the ocean of degeneracy. Real incels have suicide not shootings or rapes.

NekoStance said:

but it's okay if it's Chad though, right?

From where did you get this? Most incels don't support rape since it's obviously another word for non-consensual sex. Incels want love and affection from females, through sexual relationships.

ironcrusher38 said:
Real incels have suicide not shootings or rapes.

Yeah, let's encourage everyone to kill themselves. Very honorable of you.

fukmylyf said:
Yeah, let's encourage everyone to kill themselves. Very honorable of you.

It's better to suicide going to jail and being raped there. I already say being an edgelord doesn't feel good as an incel.

Blackpill101 said:
From where did you get this? Most incels don't support rape since it's obviously another word for non-consensual sex. Incels want love and affection from females, through sexual relationships.

I think the same, but seeing pro rape threads doesn't make sense, since it's not what we want.
Btw, you are right about international Jew. They're degeneracy katalizors.

Nonsense, rape is empowering to a femoid when done by chads.

Nautica1983 said:
I definetly don't support it, but I don't care if some random female gets raped. Don't give a fuck.

especially if probably 40% plus times it happens it could have been prevented

Anyone who supports rape should just imagine Tyrone raping them to realize that it's not something anyone should be condoning. Rape is just a pathetic, desperate man's desire for power and control combined with his hormones. Be above that shit.

That being said, as others have mentioned, I doubt more than a handful of the incels here would ever actually rape someone. They can fantasize about it to cope with their lot in life, but they will never do it. I don't support fantasizing about rape either, but at least that aspect of it doesn't actually affect anyone directly, and if these people are so depraved that they need to spam forums about it then perhaps that is the best outlet for them.

the cuckcels are running this place into the fucking ground im going to .life

Concern trolling and virtue signaling should not be allowed. We hear enough about how we have to empathize with femoids and rape outside of here. Also daily reminder cucktears and femails have no empathy for any non-Chad.

Rape is as disgusting as false rape accusations and both should be equally punished.

Red Shambhala said:
Rape is as disgusting as false rape accusations and both should be equally punished.
False rape accusers are willing to take the victim card from actual rape victims; false rape accusers truly do disgusts me too. They aren't ever going to get my sympathy and remorse, such a shameful act.

what about the emotional rape incels endure daily at the hands of cruel FHOs?

blickpall said:
Anyone who supports rape should just imagine Tyrone raping them to realize that it's not something anyone should be condoning. Rape is just a pathetic, desperate man's desire for power and control combined with his hormones. Be above that shit.

That being said, as others have mentioned, I doubt more than a handful of the incels here would ever actually rape someone. They can fantasize about it to cope with their lot in life, but they will never do it. I don't support fantasizing about rape either, but at least that aspect of it doesn't actually affect anyone directly, and if these people are so depraved that they need to spam forums about it then perhaps that is the best outlet for them.

At last a reasonable person. Incels were not so violent in the past. Most incels find ER stupid honestly. We should be hedonistic and and spread black pill around instead of being edgelords.

Jesus fucking christ, don't try to appease them. They hate us no matter what.

ironcrusher38 said:
At last a reasonable person. Incels were not so violent in the past. Most incels find ER stupid honestly. We should be hedonistic and and spread black pill around instead of being edgelords.

What?