Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Rape is an overrated crime

Witchy_hyena

Witchy_hyena

Banned
-
These days you see all these fiery broomstick ensuing stories bout some foid crying about how she got raped and how shes so traumatized bout it and she will never be the same again cuz of it (omg non chad cock entered my holy vaginaz) . Hey cunt except if u got fucking aids from it ull be fine okay . as a matter of fact since u so good at mental gymnastics why dontchu see it as a compliment since some fuck is willingly risking life in jail just to fuck u 5 mins in a bush. And alsoo u wanna know what should be a crime imo? Rejecting and mocking and bullying a guy just cuz hes ugly till hes so isolated to he loses the will to live !

I don't care when foids are raped, or killed TBH. I only care when it happens to truecels.

It would be quite traumatic for me if a guy ass rapes me ngl

I see these threads very often. Seems like IT bait

I don't care when foids are raped, or killed TBH. I only care when it happens to truecels.
Sadly truecels dont get raped. Murdered is another story u prolly wont ever hear bout dat cuz its just a *worthless ugly male* u know

It would be quite traumatic for me if a guy ass rapes me ngl

I see these threads very often. Seems like IT bait
Cuz dats gay af . u wouldnt care if a foid rapes u im pretty sure
bait or not, his post is still based
Its not bait just saying i was just watching the news and these fcks were acting like rape is the crime of the century so im pissed off
Wtf ppl make posts here bout fucking dead corpses and me just stating a fact is IT bait?

Cuz dats gay af . u wouldnt care if a foid rapes u im pretty sure
Still rape. Depends on the foid tbh , Also wheter she uses some object to ass rape me

wtf man ppl make posts here bout fucking dead corpses and me just venting and stating a fact is IT bait?
Still rape. Depends on the foid tbh , Also wheter she uses some object to ass rape me
Ill go no comment lol i wasnt thinking bout strapons

IncelTears is here say hello

IncelTears is here say hello
If smegma is here or not idc i just wanna share my opinion that is a fking fact either way .theres worse crimes then fucking rape but they gotta act like u desecrated a holy object or something

If smegma is here or not idc i just wanna share my opinion that is a fking fact either way .theres worse crimes then fucking rape but they gotta act like u desecrated a holy object or something
It’s ok I’ve got your back. Smegma can fuck off and die in his favela.

An also thats not the point . im saying it is overrated and being scandalized to eazily . dats why i said unless they get fking aids from it theyll be fine . im not denying its an unwanted experience but its overblown af just cuz theyre foids .
High IQ. Bullshit detector pilled
Ur a fucking idiot

These days you see all these fiery broomstick ensuing stories bout some foid crying about how she got raped and how shes so traumatized bout it and she will never be the same again cuz of it (omg non chad cock entered my holy vaginaz) . Hey cunt except if u got fucking aids from it ull be fine okay . as a matter of fact since u so good at mental gymnastics why dontchu see it as a compliment since some fuck is willingly risking life in jail just to fuck u 5 mins in a bush. And alsoo u wanna know what should be a crime imo? Rejecting and mocking and bullying a guy just cuz hes ugly till hes so isolated to he loses the will to live !
So cultured, I <3 you guys

Rape isn't overrated but a horrible crime no matter who commits it. If a hole is drunk at her will and started sex with some guy herself, where after she reports rape, it's not rape, otherwise beyond this it is rape.

Last edited: