Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rape is a social contract change my mind

stalin22

stalin22

Banned
-
I think rape is not real thing but a social contract

Is it really rape when women enjoy it? :waitwhat:

I think you wouldn't even have the balls to rape anyone.
All that you basement dwelling degens do is making edgy rape threads all day long but you shit your pants if you have to leave your room or answer the phone.
You edgy faggots only talk the talk, but none of you walks the walk, it's annoying.

Is it really rape when women enjoy it? :waitwhat:
Some women do some don't
According to modern law rape is when a women don't constent to some things
So even if she came and enjoyed the act a lack of verbal consent is rape

I think you wouldn't even have the balls to rape anyone.
I don't advocate for raping I'm just discussion it's theories and origins
All that you basement dwelling degens do is making edgy rape threads all day long but you shit your pants if you have to leave your room or answer the phone.
You edgy faggots only talk the talk, but none of you walks the walk, it's annoying.
We are lonely incels not criminals
Because of our free time and isolation from society we engage in through provoking discussions like this

omw to social contract ur mum

Sex haver problem ngl

there are so many rape types they remind me of the pokedex
like marital rape, and regret rape

How is rape a social contract?
Read the definition of rape in the Bible quran and Buddhist or hindu texts they will all give you a different definition
Thus it's not a tangible concept like murder but a social construct which changes according to time and area

Rape is just a minor crime like theft and assault. If it were not hyped so much, women would not care about getting raped so much.
Just like a guy who is robbed at knifepoint and beaten on the street is expected to maybe get some therapy and get over it.

Last edited:
Rape is just a minor crime like theft and assault. If it were not hyped so much, women would not care about getting raped so much.
Just like a guy who is robbed at knifepoint and beaten on the street is expected to maybe get some therapy and get over it
Women think a men thinking about them without consent is also rape

least retarded graycel
Rape doesn’t exist
^

Murder is more common than rape :dab: