Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rape is a reproductive strategy for unattractive males

B

BoozeBumAddict

Banned
-
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Rape is the only way to propagate beta genes.[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Only tall handsome men are against rape, cause they don't want anyone getting pussy except themselves, because they're selfish assholes. If not for rape the beta genes would have died out and all men today would be low IQ over-muscled Chads.[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]And women are against rape cause they can't stand the idea of unattractive males getting pussy cause it goes against the laws of nature. Then again, rape is just another part of nature. We should not criminalize rape. Any man should have the right to get free sex from a female if he manages to subdue her and evade capture from her male protector, just like we used to do it in caveman times.[/font]

Rape is the sexual physical form of autistic screeching

define "rape" please

BoozeBumAddict said:
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Rape is the only way to propagate beta genes.[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Only tall handsome men are against rape, cause they don't want anyone getting pussy except themselves, because they're selfish assholes. If not for rape the beta genes would have died out and all men today would be low IQ over-muscled Chads.[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]And women are against rape cause they can't stand the idea of unattractive males getting pussy cause it goes against the laws of nature. Then again, rape is just another part of nature. We should not criminalize rape. Any man should have the right to get free sex from a female if he manages to subdue her and evade capture from her male protector, just like we used to do it in caveman times.[/font]

Exactly what I think too but I wasn't able to formulate it as eloquently as you did.

nausea said:
define "rape" please

I just thought it was called forcey fun time until I found out normies called it rape.

sharia already decodified rape

CopingGymcel said:
Any sex not involving Chad.

yes I know

Women love rape fantasies.

lonelyistheworld said:
Only when Tyrone(s) is/are involved.

lonelyistheworld said:

I think when it happens women should just close their eyes and imagine the rapist is a tall Chad. Rape can be a magical experience if women learn to relax and enjoy it.

Am I the only one who thinks this is an Incelqueers shill? This post is probably on the Incelqueers forum.

Yes, it`s proved that in other mammal species like chimps, beta chimps use Rape when they see that all their efforts to copulate and spread their genes has failed.

Inceltears bait.

Inceldom is about lack of VALIDATION and DESIRE.

You won't feel good raping a woman

Rape is what women do financially to betabux

Octopusgun2 said:
Am I the only one who thinks this is an Incelqueers shill? This post is probably on the Incelqueers forum.

no, you are not the only one

In a sexually free society all forms of sexual contact must be legal. When a female decides to shamelessly slut or drink and become unconscious in the presence of any male it should lose its privilege of reporting rape, as this is not guaranteed by nature, it is a mere social construct just like female rights.

The only reason femoids hate rape so much is because unattractive men make them physically sick to even think about. No man would complain about getting free sex. To a femoid, nothing is worse than the thought of an ugly man spreading his sub-8 genetics into the human gene pool.

universallyabhorred said:
In a sexually free society all forms of sexual contact must be legal. When a female decides to shamelessly slut or drink and become unconscious in the presence of any male it should lose its privilege of reporting rape, as this is not guaranteed by nature, it is a mere social construct just like female rights.

We should have a compromise. It should be legal to rape any female who is not a virgin.

Females make such a big deal about rape, "Wahhh, it gives you nightmares, your life will never be the same again!" Over what you dumb cunt? Cause some ugly guy put his penis in your vagina for ten minutes? Give me a fucking break.

Anyways, here's a slightly related video I made:
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6t0hWq7xgU[/video]

universallyabhorred said:

true

LaJ9Kmo.gif