Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Rape is a hoax

ControlledInsanity

ControlledInsanity

Legit NoFap World Champion AMA
★★
Rape is like bigfoot. You only ever hear tale tales of it told by others. A great and menacing thing to have allegedly once existed. You never see it happen in front of you. You don't know anybody that has experienced it. If you do, you have only their word to go by and that it wasn't just their regret for not being with chad.

Show me proof that rape occurs and not just blurry photos. Rape = bigfoot

Bullshit I do it quite frequently

Rape is when a drunk hole wakes up and realizes last night's Chad was just a normie, or her betabux walks in on them.

Bullshit I do it quite frequently
When you're the first reply in the thread, you have literally all the power. You control what direction the thread goes in (and you get the most reactions if you have a funny post). If you post a good shitpost, the next replies are likely going to be shitposts as well and it will completely derail the OP's intended point of the thread. You can utterly cuck the OP and they will be entirely powerless to stop it because you can't double post on this forum and hijack the first reply (as the OP.)

I can buy that it maybe occurred centuries ago before men were reduced to mules. But there is no fucking way on this earth that rape occurs without a foid inviting and allowing it.

Based, high IQ, and rape = big foot pilled

Rape is real but I agree that most cases are fake

Rape is real its called sex with a sub 8 man, sometimes the man forces it (actual rape) and sometimes the woman does it consensually “ok fine we can have sex but you have to buy me (insert expensive meaningless material object)” and later regrets it and claims it was rape. But the stats everywhere are fudged and overreported so the real number is much lower than claimed

Rape is always believed when women claim it and men get put in jail for years since they are denied due process.

Females are currently allowed to get away with the foid version of this because it is not so direct, blatant and quantifiable.

Females are currently allowed to get away with the foid version of this because it is not so direct, blatant and quantifiable.
Yeah, this is the world we live in now. I don't care really since I am not playing

Rape doesn't exist since its natural

In foid world only appearances count.

Rape is real its called sex with a sub 8 man, sometimes the man forces it (actual rape) and sometimes the woman does it consensually “ok fine we can have sex but you have to buy me (insert expensive meaningless material object)” and later regrets it and claims it was rape. But the stats everywhere are fudged and overreported so the real number is much lower than claimed

A subhuman friend of mine got falsely accused of rape. He fucked the foid, she was willing and allowed to go through with it.
But the stupid foid told it to her friend, and her friend told that to many friends, to the point where she couldn't bear it. She accused him of rape, and many chads took her defence everywhere telling her to take him to court. Luckily, she didn't, but if she had, she probably would have won.