Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Rape fantasies

nowiff

nowiff

Banned
-
Every male has them I think, unless you're a soy un-virile cuck

I wanna go through with them so fucking badly, one day

Bonus if you have nothing left to lose and country has no death penalty

I have every anxiety in the book. I hate and avoid any stressful situation.

rape should be legalised

I have every anxiety in the book. I hate and avoid any stressful situation.
Same. But sometimes desire to touch female body is so strong. I think that no one ( even the most shy and anxious guys ) can't predict that would happen in a situation when you're alone and you meet a desirable female somewhere in the forest or in secluded location.
Even though I think that I can control myself, I can't trust myself with 100% certainty.

Fuck all foids, let them suffer as much as possible. Who cares about their consent, feelings and opinions ? No one.

We’re Israeli officers, of course we say shit like this on incel forums

Same. But sometimes desire to touch female body is so strong. I think that no one ( even the most shy and anxious guys ) can't predict that would happen in a situation when you're alone and you meet a desirable female somewhere in the forest or in secluded location.
Even though I think that I can control myself, I can't trust myself with 100% certainty.
I personally dont think i could do it. But youre totally right, we cant know of what we are capable of or how we would react unless we were in situation like that. I wouldnt guarantee either one way or another.

I personally dont think i could do it. But youre totally right, we cant know of what we are capable of or how we would react unless we were in situation like that. I wouldnt guarantee either one way or another.

Fuck all foids, let them suffer as much as possible. Who cares about their consent, feelings and opinions ? No one.
The normie NPCs do, they worship foids

I also have many rape fantasies, but I don't have the personality (or knowledge/strength, depending on the type) to do them. They are also not realistic enough the be executed in practice.

But I always wanted to have some sex slave, yes. But I know myself. And even if I could magically get one, I would likely let them go when they beg for it. Maybe not initially, but probably after a few weeks or so. And then I would be imprisoned for life.

I want to rape foids

If I stumbled upon a girl chained up on the woods, pussy out and crying to be let go... Idk man... I'd probably have to partake

Actually there are more females having those kinks than males

Check at the "rapefantasies" sub on reddit.
More than 1 million accounts there.

post the url for an ethniccel millenial who doesnt know how to use this gen z shit like reddit. I wanna see if foids really have these fantasisies

I had these fantasies since I was like 13. Where I am in the woods with a female cause its an apocalypse or whatever, and then I either try to get laid by being a nice guy, or raping. There's pros and cons to both. I like playing out both situations. But the safer option is to rape in that scenario before some other guy comes along and mogs/cucks/kills me.

idc abt rape but yeah foids like it

but screw what foids want

nah I don’t think about consent I just think about fucking

That's inaccurate. Foids like being raped
>that's inaccurate :soy:
>says the same thing I said

ok idk what point you think you're making but I hope you had fun doing it

>that's inaccurate :soy:
>says the same thing I said

ok idk what point you think you're making but I hope you had fun doing it
What you said is imprecise. YES foids like being raped, BUT only if it's done by chads and tyrones

What you said is imprecise.
ok well sorry

I will be more precise and include random additional information:

foids like rape... until they are dead, then they don't like it any more

what with being dead an all

Probably natural insticts because way back then guys would rape and females would be raped

I don’t have them, I have no desire to rape. I hate foids though and I support others who rape

I have to be logged in to view that and I dont have an acoount or the app.

Is there a way to cheat the system and view threads without an account?

hmm are those verified foids or trolls?
Honestly I used to jerk off to that sub, I think a majority of them are grifting for onlyfans and for money

Though it does not absolve of it entirely, some foids definitely do have a rape fetish but I think that sub over represents it since it's just onlyfans advertisement

I dont have rape fantasies, like ski mask, knock her out, rape her in an alley

I guess what I like is called free use, I would have a girlfriend, then just use her whenever I want or need, a sort of consensual and consistent rape