Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory 'Rape' doesn't exist

Efiliste

Efiliste

Le Hobbesien
★★★★★
Rape is just a social construct foids use do shame and avoid unattractive men. According to various studies, foids let attractive men get away with things that are 'creepy' or 'harassing'.

Prove me wrong ? Foids invented the term 'rape' just as a way to scare away genetically ungifted men, and only let Chads be near them.

Rape is just sex with ugly men for foids.

Foids proved time and time again they have no problems with literal rapists as long as they're good looking.

They would pick a good looking rapist over an ugly nice guy at any moment :feelsseriously:

Rape is just a social construct foids use do shame and avoid unattractive men. According to various studies, foids let attractive men get away with things that are 'creepy' or 'harassing'.

Prove me wrong ? Foids invented the term 'rape' just as a way to scare away genetically ungifted men, and only let Chads be near them.
Couldn't have said it better. Women do not have the mental capacity to handle the right to deny sex.

Couldn't have said it better. Women do not have the mental capacity to handle the right to deny sex.
Indeed, they don't deserve shit.

It exists but I don't think it's anywhere as bad as foids make it out to be. (rape defined as nonconsensual heterosexual penis in vagina intercourse)

the only time the word should be used is in the case of minors, though

Why is this a theory? It is pretty much a fact nowadays. Rape is just when a foid has sex with a sub 7.

Wait weren't you permanent?

The rape of some is the attitude of others, it's just a matter of appearance

Yeah rape isn`t real