Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Rape by Deception aka its rape when chad doesn't settle

Incedel

Incedel

Femicide Enjoyer
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/WomenDatingOverForty/comments/162qlho/rape_by_deception/

NEVER underestimate the ability of foids to defuse themselves of responsibility while maximizing privileges. Now that foids have literally no limiters on sexual selection due to being girl bosses :foidSoy: (economically independent) and free of patriarchy :foidSoy: (moral obligations) they have descended into a state of pseudo polygyny where all the whores fuck a specific section of men :)chad:), leaving a percentage of them on the side as sexless (incels).

This hasn't worked out so nice since Chad wants to have his pussy and eat it to, groups like Are We Dating the Same Guy and other foid subreddits have risen up to seethe and moan about why chad won't settle, but have no fear, if chad doesn't settle because he lied or omitted the fact he already has a gf its actually RAPE :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Wow, so when a woman consents but she doesn't do a background check, you actually raped her JFL:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Foids would sooner imprison chad for rape by deception that even consider the fact why women only go for such a few select men, maybe they should learn that they aren't entitled to Chad settling. But this is just more proof of the blackpill that were are entering an era polygyny where chad and his harem are the sole reproduces for the rest of us, its still ovER

And of course the foid on the tiktok is the uglies looking forehead imaginable

:blackpill: A chad ignoring women is same as an incel interacting with women. Its harassment

Foid problems are so fucking trivial...

It's mind-numbingly boring to see them complain.
Open your DMs and talk to the 20th guy in the line of guys trying to get with your roastie ass, because men are so fucking lonely, that they will fuck anything.

Foid problems are so fucking trivial...

It's mind-numbingly boring to see them complain.
Open your DMs and talk to the 20th guy in the line of guys trying to get with your roastie ass, because men are so fucking lonely, that they will fuck anything.
To them having to filter out non chads is harassment enough, and chad not settling or having a side piece is almost as bad as subhumans daring to think he even had a chance. To me the irony of not being able to accept responsibility/reality that going after HVM will be more competitive women literally want all the privileges of men but no responsibility its incredibly

Lol the comments of foids blaming men for their own poor choices are hilarious. Have ever foid took responsibility for her own actions.

Lol the comments of foids blaming men for their own poor choices are hilarious. Have ever foid took responsibility for her own actions.
They are mentally incapable, they aren't entitled to good men if you don't like what you see stay lonely

This happened to me. I messaged her a handful of photos he'd sent me (), including one that was easily identifiable (in uniform). Then I called her at her job after-hours and left a long, detailed message... and told her to check her Facebook messages. I was nice, it wasn't her fault. But I laid that shit out. Best part? They got married about 6 months later. That was 8 years ago. I just checked, and they're still married. I'll bet my next paycheck he's fucked dozens of women on the sly. Her head is nestled comfortably in the sand.

ETA: I will ALWAYS tell the other woman. No situation or circumstance would prevent that
No words reddit is a blackpill goldmine

No words reddit is a blackpill goldmine
Omega kek and fucking brootal, of course foids are too retarded to notice but thats blackpill 101 when your chad you can do that, the irony is that is he had settled for her she would have married him and ignored it the only reason she is mad because he didn't settle for her

How is this sub not banned?

How is this sub not banned?
Its simple, when foids good men bad, foids can say a whole lot of shit generalizing and degrading men on subs like TwoX and WDO40 but incels can't have a sub because they are men

The escalation in type and magnitude of degeneracy is unbelievable. It exceeds the imagination.

Can you imagine trying to explain this reddit post to someone living in a small village 500 years ago? They literally wouldn't be able to understand what you're talking about.

The escalation in type and magnitude of degeneracy is unbelievable. It exceeds the imagination.

Can you imagine trying to explain this reddit post to someone living in a small village 500 years ago? They literally wouldn't be able to understand what you're talking about.
Yeah it would blow their minds, but what really gets me was how quick all this happens, I remember meming pre Trump era about how looking at women wrong would be tantamount to rape, now having a sex with a woman of her own consent can be retroactively made into rape because chad didn't settle, its fucking crazy mang