Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rape and lookism

A

Alexanderbe

Banned
-
Women are always complaining about being always looked at , getting compliments , guys touching their ass and more...
but i went to tiktok and i saw a lot of females thinking about getting raped by chads... like it's something they want ?? they wants chads to force them do suck their dicks.
They just have something againts us. Feminists are lying to everyone , they pretend that they don't want guys to chase after them , but in reality it's only against us , they don't want US !

Its only a sexual harassment if ur ugly

Strong water is wet first post.

Feminists contradict themselves. So which is it, ‘rape is a huge problem’ or ‘I’m a proud slut’?

Foid’s main desire is to get kidnapped raped and dominated by a Chad it’s common knowledge

A stacy I knew tweeted once that she wanted to be raped by some chad celebrity. She literally used that word rape. It was at that point I realized rape is just a bullshit psy op

Feminists contradict themselves. So which is it, ‘rape is a huge problem’ or ‘I’m a proud slut’?
Be honest,if a 8/10 girl would "rape" you,would you be complaining?

Women are always complaining about being always looked at , getting compliments , guys touching their ass and more...
but i went to tiktok and i saw a lot of females thinking about getting raped by chads... like it's something they want ?? they wants chads to force them do suck their dicks.
They just have something againts us. Feminists are lying to everyone , they pretend that they don't want guys to chase after them , but in reality it's only against us , they don't want US !
So true! In addition, women tell guys "you pay too much attention to physical appearance".
Yet women go to the bathroom every 30 minutes to fix their hair and cake on more make up :feelshaha:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back