Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious "rape" against women is not real

ColdBoy

ColdBoy

Gucci Cel
Women enjoy rape as they all fantasize about it, "rape" is sex women don't enjoy.

It is an utter paradox

This is a man who thinks

No they dont enjoy sex with sub7 men

Theyre obsessed with it.

they like it as long as the guy doing the raping is chad/tyrone

Rape exists only for sub 7 men, chads can do it freely without consequence

Another truth-nuclear post by coldboy

if women would stop saying no and consent, there would be no such thing as rape :bigbrain:

they like it as long as the guy doing the raping is chad/tyrone
Yeah foids would never fantasize about a hideous manlet from curryland raping them. If this happened to them, I have no doubts they'd be upset. Foids like rape but it's conditional

I've talked to 3 women in my life about my sexual fantasies and 2 of them admitted to having a rape fetish. One even said she sometimes leaves her window open in hopes of someone raping her. Idk if this makes me a fakecel but I figured I'd mention it.

Women enjoy rape as they all fantasize about it, "rape" is sex women don't enjoy.

It is an utter paradox
I wonder how much your mother will enjoy it when I fill her with my jucies

I've talked to 3 women in my life about my sexual fantasies and 2 of them admitted to having a rape fetish. One even said she sometimes leaves her window open in hopes of someone raping her. Idk if this makes me a fakecel but I figured I'd mention it.
Nice username bro

It is an utter paradox
high IQ

there is no such thing as rape, it is just a foid kink

foids live life on easy mode, and rape is a good example of that. they dress like whores to encourage rape, because they fantasize about rape constantly. then they complain about 'rape', even though they liked it, because they have no serious problems to complain about.

foids live life without any struggles, so they never have to even think about something they don't like. if they didn't enjoy something, they could just ignore it, just like they treat all incels as invisible. that's why they focus on rape, they like it and enjoy thinking about it

Rape is meaningless and inconsequential for non-virgin foids (which is most of them in the west anyway).
If it wasn't an incel who fucked her it would've been some chad or other.

Rape is meaningless and inconsequential for non-virgin foids (which is most of them in the west anyway).
100%, whores shouldn't complain about rape

They certainly don't want Melvin to do the raping

All women like to feel small and submissive, its in their nature. But of course if a sub 7 rapes them they enjoy it way less than if a chad were to rape them

Nice username bro

60cdc94ada3ff73410524e63fa3808a7.jpg

Damn go rape her pussy

i think you should kill yourself ˚₊‧ʚ♡ɞ‎‧₊˚

A showerthought is that some women want to be "raped" because they want that some guy does something illegal just to be with her. That's why they also want to expand the definition of rape and sexual harassment to pressure guys into doing something illegal so they can be "raped" without actually being damaged.