Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rap is the only media allowed to be mysogynystic

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Rap and metal are almost all I listen to now. That and folk sometimes.

"I love it young fresh green with no hair in between" LOL no other genre would be allowed to literally talk about how he likes virgin girls. Thats literally what the lyrics are about, and then about a cuck screeching about how's that's wrong. Then about literally punching/jabbing whores. Based as hell

I hate the genre for how it sounds, but goddamn, the way they talk about women and get away with it splits my sides! :feelshaha: :blackpill:

Funny thing is, women listen to that shit :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
They probably like that music because they have such respectful lyrics towards women
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

no other genre would be allowed to literally talk about how he likes virgin girls. Thats literally what the lyrics are about, and then about a cuck screeching about how's that's wrong. Then about literally punching/jabbing whores. Based as hell

it's mostly because everyone lets black people say and do whatever they want for the most part

Funny thing is, women listen to that shit :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
They probably like that music because they have such respectful lyrics towards women
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg
Yes , foids in my class used to reapeat those same ""misogynist"" lines they would have beaten a man up for

Black people get more passes for misogyny than white people.
Probably they are afraid to be called racist for criticizing.

Black people get more passes for misogyny than white people.
Probably they are afraid to be called racist for criticizing.
That's why I find it hilarious when a foid tries to cover up being raped by a rapefugee :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Rap music will never be banned, and if they tried to do it there will be a HUGE outrage if it was banned